CHAPTER 9 : Recognition

I think I like her...

                                                              Springtrap's point of view

  After thinking for a while about (Y/N), I finally blacked out ( That's the equivalent of sleeping to me ). I fell into a dreamless sleep, once again. This sleep felt like an eternity to me. Yet, it only lasted like two hours or three. I woke up at the same spot and in the same position I was the last night. My eyelids fluttered before being completly opened.

  I was about to stand up but I heard people speaking things I couldn't make out, in spite of my new rabbit ears, and footsteps were echoing through the corridors. Later, I sat back down and I figured out that there were four persons in the attraction with me. Gradually, I could make out three male voices and one female voice, but I didn't know who they were exactly.

  - "I count on you, sirs. I want you to fix it for tonight." A female voice spoke as I recognized it : It was the manager of the building. I remembered her from the day I arrived here when she inspected me. But, who was she talking to ?

  - "Yes, Miss." I heard the three male voices answer.

  - "I espacially count on you, sir." She said.

  - "Of course, Miss. I won't deceive you." My ears perked up as the Man that she was talking to spoke in a old and raspy voice. It had a very noticeable brittish accent...

  - 'This voice...' It seemed so... Familiar. I had the strong feeling that I heard this voice before... Yet, it seemed... Older ?

  - "Okay sirs, I'm going to explain you the situation more clearly. Our Day Staff discovered a decayed rabbit animatronic at the old Freddy Fazbear's Pizza pizzeria. This animatronic is the third original animatronic built by Afton Robotics." My ears twitched at the mention of the firm.

  - "So, today, you're going to fix this robot's gears to make in sort that it can walk again of its own. You will do that task with the help of our Day guard, who has been, before working here, the co-founder and the co-creator of all the Fredbear's and Freddy's restaurants and of all the animatronics. He also has been one of the most competent technician and robot designer of the epoch. Plus, he knows perfectly the mechanism of that type of robot that you're going to perform on. So, he's going to make us the honor of helping you fixing this robot. Isn't it... Mr. Afton ?" I stayed here, unmoving. I couldn't believe what I've heard.

  - 'Afton... ?' I was utterly shocked. I was surely daydreaming... It couldn't be possible...

  - "Of course, I will Miss Beckson. But,  what do you want to do of the first one you've found in the pizzeria's kitchen ?

  - Oh, let it down... This one is too much rusty and old, there won't be any chances to make it walk again since some parts of its endoskeleton are missing... Still, we'll use it as a simple prop for the opening.

  - As you wish, Miss Beckson.

  - Alright then !" The female said while clapping her hands together in excitment.

  - "Follow me on this way." The footsteps started echoing again in the hallways as I froze and quickly lowed my head a bit. The footsteps kept going and stopped as I saw four pairs of feet at a few meters away from me.

  - "Here's the prototype you're going to work on, sirs." Miss Beckson said.

  - "Looks like a bit difficult to make that thing walk, but that should be easy with Mr.Afton at our sides !" One of the men said.

  - "Yes, that's going to be quite an easy task, sirs." The so-called "Mr.Afton" said. I let my head a bit lowed and I shyly darted my eyes upward, meeting four faces : A ginger woman with big brown eyes, two men, one blond-haired and one brown-haired, both in Navy blue technician uniform, and another Man was standing among them. He looked like to be in his 70s. He was bald, yet some Gray hair locks were still covering random spots of his bald head. His face was wrinkled and skinny, and he had almost dull baby blue eyes. His chapped lips were curved downward, matching his slightly furrowed eyebrows. As for the rest of his body, he looked like chubby from the outside, yet, he must have been skinny like for the face. This face... I already saw it before... Now, it looked so old... But it was still so familiar to me.

  - "So now, let's begin sirs, shall we ?" The mysterious Man said with a smirk as he came closer. That's when I recognized him. I knew that men. I knew him since the day I came to life. I knew him since forever... But it was extremely hard for me to Believe it...

 'No... It can't be you...

                                                                                    ... Father ?

 (A/N) : Sorry if this chapter is not longer ^^;