CHAPTER 13 : His love for you

Michael's point of view

  - 'Should I... Tell her... ? Should I tell her how I feel... ?' I pondered, not knowing what to do. The Strange, warm feeling that I could identify as love never left me when she was at my sides. But, should I tell her... ? Maybe it's just a phase after all...

  - 'No, it's not... I'm really in love with her... But, why now... ?' I thought in defeat. I can't tell her... Can I... ? She won't love me back, for sure... Ugh ! God damnit, Michael ! Give it a try ! This is the first time it happens, at least try !

  - 'Yeah... This is the first time I've ever developped such strong love feelings for someone... I've never Fallen in love with someone or been in couple either... This is... So new... This is my chance to finally be with someone I love. I should give it a try... But... How is (Y/N) going to react... ? Is she going to be grossed out by me... ? She will surely find that gross... I mean... I'm a Walking corpse, trapped in a animal-like suit... I may have human feelings but... Is this going to be enough... ? I just wish to make run my withered fingers through her silky (H/L) (H/C), to cup, nuzzle, even maybe... Kiss her smooth (S/C) cheeks, to intertwine her fingers with mine, to wipe away the tears that might cloud her (E/C) eyes when she's crying... This is as simple as this... I must try...

  - "I'll see you tomorrow then..." My beloved (Y/N) spoke. But, too occupied with my thoughts and doubts, I didn't reply. She then began to walk toward the exit and stopped right before it. I suddenly jolted back to reality as I mentally slapped myself to not have answered to her. I then hastily stood up, leaving the swivel seat, and ran to the office's entrance as the fuzzy feeling intensified even more, while anxiety Added itself to it.

  - "(Y/N) wait !" I called, praying that she was still here. I got out of the office and saw (Y/N) at a foot away from the exit door, her (S/C) hand set on the door knob. I gently placed my withered and holed hand on her shoulder and she turned around to face me, my tired, silver eyes meeting her glossy, (E/C) ones as her (H/L) (H/C) swirled around.

  - "What is it Michael ?" She asked in her usual melodious voice. I hesitated to open up to her and then thought about saying Something else, but I pulled myself back together.

  - 'Spit it out !' I boomed in my mind, scolding myself as I prepared for her reaction.

                                                                     "I love you..."

                                                             (Y/N)'s point of view

                                                                    "I love you..."

  My eyes widened at what he just said.

  - 'He what... ?' I thought, dumbfounded. Did he really mean what he just said... ?

  - "I love you so much..." He continued as his head was lowered while he was playing with his fingers. I then blushed madly.

  - 'He meant it...'

  - "I-it's okay if you Don't love me back... I'll understand... I Don't want to force you or anything !" Michael Added, his head perking up.

  - "Th-this is the very first time I feel Something like this that is called... "Love"... I've never experienced such strong feelings for someone, this is the first time..." He kept going, this time fidgetting his adorable, holed, rabbit ears while I kept blushing madly.

  - "You're so kind, so smart, so cute, so (boyish/girly) and funny... You have the most beautiful personnality ever... You're also Always there and sticking up for me and everyone else, no matter what... And you're just... So beautiful... I mean... You have the prettiest face I've ever seen in more than thirty years... Your (H/L) (H/C) are just so silky to the touch and I just adore them... Your skin's hue... Your (S/C) skin is just so perfect... And also those eyes..." Michael stated, cupping my cheeks and gently lifted my head up.

  - "Your (E/C) eyes look absolutly gorgeous... They are so glimmering and... Alive... And I love your height. I mean, even if you'd been taller or shorter, I'd love it anyway... You're just... Everything I wanted to find into a girl... You are flawless..." He Added before remaining silent.

  - "S-so yeah... Here you go... It was just to tell you how I feel... I told you already... You Don't need to love me ba-

  - I do." I cut him off, blushing and smiling widely. I had to admit it as well : I loved him too. It was so obvious... I began to develop very strong feelings for this bunny boy as well...
  Michael's white-grayish eyes were as wide as saucers as I spoke.

  - "Y-you do... ?!" He asked, surprised.

  - "Of course I do, why wouldn't I ?" I Added as I Grabbed his green, fabric hands, drawing circular patterns on the back of his hands.

  - "I think that you're clever and cute... And I love your personnality as well... I love your burning, silver eyes... I find them so... calming... As well for your voice... It may be glitchy, yet, it's so soothing and calm..." I kept confessing as I slowly intertwined my fingers with Michael's while he looked at me with wide and astonished eyes.

  - "You may not be the most handsome man in the world but... I find you so much attractive in a way, that's saying Something... You are handsome in your way and I love you like you are..." I kept going, blushing and grinning, timidly darting my (E/C) orbs on the sides.

  - "So, my question is... Will you be my boyfriend ?" I asked, shyly meeting his silver and calming eyes once again as I was waiting for his answer. Michael's mouth was slightly agape as his green eyelids came up to form the biggest toothy grin he've ever gave me.

  - "Yes !" He squealed as he forsook my (S/C) hands to put his tattered ones on my waist, lifting me up and swirling me around, holding me tightly. I let out a yelp in surprise and chuckled as Michael chuckled back, my forehead lovingly pressed against his. Our happy chuckles soon turned into laughters as Michael kept swirling me around.
  Some seconds passed and Michael finally put me down as I was panting and almost crying of our laughter session. Michael then pulled me into another bear hug and burried his face in the crook of my neck while I happily hugged back.
  Once we pulled away from each other's embrace, I took the floor.

  - "I promise you that you'll never be alone ever again, Michael... I will protect you." I stated while I lovingly stared into his eyes as he smiled.

  - "I love you, (Y/N)." He said, winking at me.

  - "I love you too, Mikey." I answered, chuckling as Michael pressed his fabric and mangled "lips" onto my (S/C) cheeks in order to place a kiss on it.

  - "H-hey, I count on you to guide me though... This is new to me, I Don't really know what I must do." He stated.

  - "Nah, Don't worry, it will come naturally." I explained, giving him a smile.

  - "Alright then." He said and grinned. I then loudly yawned in exhaustion and blinked a few times.

  - "I think I may go home now... I mean, if you Don't mind ?" I asked, making sure to not make him sad : I didn't want him to take it badly.

  - "No, it's okay. You need a lot of rest now, you did a lot today, trust me." Michael responded reassuringly.

  - "Thanks." I smiled as I turned around toward the door.

  - "See you tomorrow then, Michael." I said as I left his hands.

  - "See ya later." He replied as I leaned in and dropped off a chaste kiss on his fabric forehead while I was tiptoeing in order to reach it. Michael grinned as I smiled at him, while I opened the door and locked it behind me. I silently walked to my car and got into it, turning it on. I heavily fell on the driver swivel seat, closed my eyes and sighed, then smiled : I'd never thought I'd ever be in couple with a human/rabbit animatronic.

  - 'This is more original than any other relationships you'll tell me...' I thought and snorted. I was already feeling my love for Michael growing up, minutes after minutes, seconds after seconds. I sighed once again and finally began to drive toward my house.

                                                 <3 Time Skip to Reader-chan's house <3

  I pulled into my driveway and quickly came in my house, locking the door right behind me. I then ate a small snack and went upstairs to take a hot and quick shower : I was so sweaty and slightly stank.

  - "Damn, this night really overwhelmed me, that's saying Something..." I stated aloud as I entered in the shower. I hastily showered myself and after getting out of the shower, I silently brushed my teeth, put on my pajamas after taking off my nightguard uniform and lazily flopped onto my bed, burrying myself Under the (F/C) blankets as my eyelids slowly began to fall, Driving me into sleep.

                                                    'It has been one hell of a night...'

                                                             Michael's point of view

  (Y/N) left and soon, my smile faded away : I was alone... Again... But, I wasn't mad at (Y/N) at all. I knew she had to go home. It's just that... After being sequestered and all alone for thirty years... Being alone again is a phobia to me... But soon, my smile came back as I thought about my lover... Only one word could describe her : Perfection.
  I slowly wandered in the attraction, randomly going into the corridors, staring at the notingness, my mind focused on my sweet chickadee.
  Suddenly, I heard footsteps echoing through the attraction's corridors as I stopped dead in my track.

  - 'Did (Y/N) forget Something in the office ?' I wondered as I began Walking again toward the footsteps. But, it wasn't (Y/N) : There were too much footsteps to be just one person. I estimated that they were two persons in the attraction with me.

  - 'Oh please... Not him again...' I begged in my mind, silently praying that it wasn't my father. I then quietly walked until the entrance's corridor and stayed behind the green and tiled wall, listening to the sounds. I heard what was two men growling as I slightly cocked my head to the side, capturing a view of the scene : It was the two technicians from earlier. They seemed to be dragging a large item, visibly heavy, covered with a navy blue cover.

  - "Where are we to put that damn thing ?!" The Brown-haired technician hissed impatiently while he was huffing.

  - "The manager said we could leave it here, if I remember well..." The blond-haired one replied.

  - "Okay, let's just leave it here..." The two men dragged the heavy thing and pushed it agaisnt the closest wall while they were both growling with exhaustion.

  - "Done !" The blond-haired man exclaimed as my eyes narrowed in confusion.

  - "Let's remove the cover now..." The brunette said at his turn. He then paced forward, Grabbed the navy blue, quite dusty cover and snatched it away, revealing Something I didn't expect to see at all... : It was a quite decayed animatronic, with features as bunny ears and big paws, while I could obviously identify the suit as a rabbit. It was yellow-greenish, not as greenish and tattered as mine, even though I could see some gaps over its body. One single, black button and a slightly torn up, purple-blackish bow tie decorated it's torso. As for the face, its head was immeasurably big compared to its body. Its eyes were of a green, almost dull shade, shining dimly in the corridor's light. At last, one of its eyelids was no longer here. But as for its mechanism, I was too far away to identify it.
  Suddenly, I realized as I remembered the conversation between my father and Miss Beckson.

  - 'But what do you want to do of the first one you've found in the pizzeria's kitchen ?' My father said at this moment.
  As I deeply rummaged through my memories, I instantly recognized the prototype that I had Under my eyes, my father's very first creation.

  - 'Is that...

                                        ... The first Spring Bonnie spring locks suit... ?'