CHAPTER 16 : Tonight, we strike

<3 Time Skip to (Y/N)'s day shift end <3

                                               (Y/N)'s point of view

  I hurriedly came into my house, locking the (F/C) door behind me. Like last evening, I didn't take care of taking my shoes off, leaving slight trails of dirt across the cozy living room.

  - "I don't have time for this." I stated aloud, determined. I went into the kitchen, looking for the box of matches.

  - "Where would have I possibly put it ?" I asked to no one as I began to rummage in the whole kitchen. I looked into the different sized cupboards and even on the edge of the extractor hood.

  After some seconds of search, my (E/C) orbs finally landed on the red and brown, small box, some matches remaining into it as I opened it. I sighed in relief as I tucked a (H/L) (H/C) strand behind my ear. I gently laid the box of matches on the dark oak table as I ran toward the garage, in seek of Jerricans. I rummaged through the brown and useless boxes piled up in an immeasurable stack, searching for the brownish bottles filled with the precious liquid I needed so badly. I checked in the iron closets as well, only to be greeted by different tools ad mops. I searched one more time inside of the boxes, tossing them inside of the cold garage to give me more space and visibility. And, behind all of the amount of empty, house move boxes remained about ten Jerricans, all of them filled with gasoline.

  - 'Perfect.' I thought as I picked up two of them and brought them to my car and set them into the trunk. I repeated the operation until I had six filled Jerricans in my (F/C) car's trunk.

  - 'That should be more than enough.' I thought as I smiled. I went back into the kitchen and threw the box of matches into my (F/C) sport bag, the matches shaking inside of the box. I ate some snacks I had left in my bag, drank some (F/D) as well and went upstairs to prepare myself to go to bed. I brushed my teeth, put on my (F/C) pajamas after taking off my outfit. I went to my warm bedroom, this time taking care of setting my clock alarm. The warm and comfortable blanket greeted me as I turned off my (F/C) bedside lamp. Yet, after some vain attempts to be in the arms of Morpheus, I was still awake. I could feel something thumping inside of my belly as intense waves of stress and anxiety struck me with violence : I was stressed and anxious about tomorrow as I tried to find a way to reassure myself a bit.

  - 'Michael told you already... William won't be able to escape or survive the fire and the spring locks suit failure either... It's going to be fine, everything will work as intended.' I resonated as the stressing thumpings calmed down.

  - '... But what if everything goes wrong... ? Michael stated it... Everything can dramatically change for us... What if William knows our plan... ? He surprised Michael and me last night... What if he spied on us since the beginning... ? What if... He led us into a trap... ?' I anxiously pondered as I clutched and dug my fingers into my belly's flesh in a desperate attempt to calm the already rougher thumpings inside of my anxious being. My eyes were wide and horrified at this range of so many awful possibilities.

  - 'If only I could talk to Michael about this...' I thought and let out a shaky sigh of disbelief as salty tears threatened to spill. I sat upright as I clutched the (F/C) blanket with my (S/C) hands. I let out heavy and trembling breaths, to calm my mind down.