CHAPTER 10 : Doubts

Warning : Some swearing

                                                                                (Y/N)'s point of view

  I sleepily opened my eyes and loudly yawned as I looked up at my clock, which was displaying '8 : 25 am'.

  - 'Time to go to work !' I mentally exclaimed. I didn't know why but, for some Reason, I seemed happier than usual. I was surely happy of the fact that I'll see Springtrap again tonight. I blushed a bit at the thought but I shook it off : I had better to think about.
  I ate a fruit and drank some (F/D) (A/N : Mine is Arizona :3) and headed toward my bathroom. I did my usual Morning routine : teeth and hair brushing and changing into some work outfit. After that, I Grabbed my car key, got out of my house and turned on my car. I turned on the radio while I was Driving and hummed the song that was being played. For some Reason, I couldn't think about Something else than my animatronic friend.

  - 'This robot is a real mystery...' I thought, smiling like an idiot as I drove away.

                                                        <3 TIME SKIP brought to you by <3

  I plopped onto my bed, exhausted. I had more work than usual and it killed me. After a few minutes of laziness, I made a last effort to stand up and dragged my feet until I reached the bathroom, where I brushed my teeth and changed in some comfy (F/C) pajamas. I literally crawled toward my bedroom before crawling Under the (F/C) blankets and instantly falling asleep, trying to take some rest for the long awaited nigh shift. (A/N : I wish I could fall asleep as fast as you just did Reader-chan ;_;)

                                                               <3 Another TIME SKIP brought by <3

  I slowly woke up, still very tired. By checking my phone, I knew it was '11 : 30 pm' already. I brushed my teeth and hair once again and changed into my nightguard uniform. Like I did yesterday, I picked some random snacks and a (F/D) bottle and headed toward my front door. I was about to turn the door knob but I stopped dead in my track when a voice that I knew too well interrupted me.

So ? How was your day, Miss ? Aren't you excited to see your "friend" again ? The voice Added some venom when it pronounced 'friend'. I stood there, frozen. This was the little boy's voice I heard twice before.

  - "Who the fuck are you ?!" I almost yelled in frustration.

Hey, calm down ! We are not going to harm you. This time, it was a little girl's voice.

  - 'How many are they ?!' I wondered.

  - "I'm gonna repeat myself : Who. Are. You ?" I asked again with anger in my voice as I stood still, waiting for an answer. A few seconds later, other voices erupted from the deep silence.

We are the Six Children of the Tragedy. Six voices said at the same time.

  - ' "The Sixth Children of the Tragedy"... ? What the hell is this ?!'

  We are the children that HE murdered...

  - Who is 'HE' ?!" I yelled in pure anger.

You're so-called friend, "Springtrap". Said another little girl's voice. I stayed still, not understanding. Why would Springtrap kill innocent children ? He used to be a children entertaining machine, not a Killing one ! And why ghosts were talking to me ? Do ghosts even exist ?!

  - "No, he wouldn't have to. I mean he's a robot that used to amuse children, not killing them. He's not even a real person !

Don't be that sure of it... Do you know why we're telling you that ?