CHAPTER 15 : Fifth night... And revenge talking

<3 Time Skip to (Y/N)'s day shift end <3

                                                   (Y/N)'s point of view

  I lazily opened my front door and locked it back right after I came in. I carelessly dropped my (F/C) sport bag, which heavily fell on the floor, even though there were only my Identity card and my keys in it. I dragged my feet toward the almost empty fridge, not taking care of taking my (F/C) shoes off.

  - "I'll have to think about buying some food tomorrow..." I tiredly mumbled as I picked some (F/F) and a bottle of (F/D) up. I ate and drank in silence, watching some (Favourite / Youtuber)'s videos as I slightly laughed at their jokes. As soon as I finished eating, I put my dirty dishes in the dish-washing machine and turned it on. I then went upstairs, this time taking my shoes off, as I went in the bathroom to accomplish my usual evening routine : I brushed my teeth and put on a new and clean (F/C) pajamas after taking off my day shift outfit. I went to my bedroom and collapsed heavily on my bed, falling asleep at the very first second my head landed on the sweet pillow underneath.

                                                <3 Time Skip to 11:50 PM <3

  I jolted awake, having the feeling that Something was odd. With panic, I looked at my clock, which displayed '11:50 PM' in bright, red, neon numbers and letters.

  - "FUCK !!!" I yelled, yanking the blankets off of me.

  - 'I forgot to set my clock alarm !' I screamed in my head as I hurriedly dressed up with my uniform. I also added a cool (F/C) hoodie to my outfit, where there was a sentence that read 'Next Stupidity : Loading...' in big, white letters, with a loading bar as well.

  - 'Fits me well...' I ironically thought.. I hastily brushed my teeth and hair, leaving my hair down. I ran downstairs, almost stumbling and falling in my haste and picked up my sport bag in which I crammed some new snacks and a bottle of water. I then briefly thought about Michael, his pretty bunny animatronic face invading my mind as I smiled : I had to admit it, I was quite excited to see my bunny boy lover again.
  I locked the front door behind me after getting out of my house and ran to my (F/C) car before beginning to drive toward Fazbear Fright.

                                       <3 Time Skip to Fazbear Fright <3

  I slowly pulled into the parking lot of the attraction as the weather turned into a rainy one. I got out of the car when a familiar voice spoke up.

  Had a good night ? Charlie asked me as I jolted awake from my tired state.

  - "Yes, I guess." I answered. I've been becoming more "buddy-buddy" with the children since yesterday. I didn't expect that they were the Phantoms though... Wait a minute.

  - "Gabriel, Jeremy, Fritz ?" I Added as I walked Under the pouding rain toward the entrance of the building.

  Yes, what is it ? Gabriel asked

  - "Can I know why the heck did you scare the shit out of me on the second and third night ?" I asked with a quite annoyed tone.

  It was just to make you flee ! Like we thought that Michael was our murderer, we just wanted to make in sort that you didn't risk your life here ever again. Jeremy Added.

  - "Same for when you gave me that unbearable pain while I was sleeping last time I guess...

  Yes... We're sorry... Fritz apologized.

  - "It came from a good intention so... That's okay, I suppose..." I muttered as I entered the silent and dark building. But as my (E/C) eyes adjusted themselves to the growing darkness of the attraction, I saw Something, a mass of shadow in the dark, sat and hunched down against the puke green, tiled wall. I felt panic fastly rushing Inside me as I frantically looked for my phone, in order to use the flashlight app. I turned on my (F/C) phone's flashlight app and displayed the light on the dark form, seeing that it wasn't what I expected it to be : While I thought it was a person, only a rabbit-like animatronic laid there, leaned backward against the wall behind its back. It looked like Michael's suit. Yet, this one wasn't as greenish, tarnished and tattered as his. It was a bit holed, but not a lot. I closely observed its features for a moment, noticing its purple-blackish bow tie and its black button on its torso, as one of its eyelids was misteriously missing, causing its green glare to look like an Under-estimating one. My eyes also widened as I saw its forehead's huge width compared to its body.

  - "What the hell this thing's doing here... ?" I wondered aloud. I reached my (S/C) hand out for the suit, petting its fabric, yellow-greenish ears, leaning myself in to peek through its multiples, small gaps, watching its Inside, seeing Nothing much that a bunch of colorful wires and a metallic skeleton.

  (Y/N), he's coming... ! Susie yelled/muttered in panic.

  - "Who... ?" I asked, quite afraid.

  - "You shouldn't be touching that." A cold and raspy voice that I knew too well stated. I froze for a few seconds and slowly turned my head around, meeting a pair of annoyed, dull, baby blue eyes, observing me from the end of the corridor.

  - 'William...' I thought, overwhelmed with fear. I felt shivers running down my spine in dread once again as I slightly began to shake, but I did my best to keep my composure.

 - "If you ever trigger its spring locks, two things will happen : First, the lock themselves will snap right into you, making deep cuts all over your body, and a split second later, all the animatronic's parts, all that sharp steel and hard plastic will instantly be driven into your body... You will die, but it will be slow. You'll feel your organs punctured, the suit will grow wet with your blood, and you will know you're dying for long, long minutes. You'll try to scream, but you will be unable to : Your vocal cords will be severed, and your lungs will fill with your own blood until you drown in it. *" William told as he slowly walked toward me, his dull, baby blue eyes locked up on mine, never leaving me as I was frozen in fear.