CHAPTER 8 : The begining of a new friendship

Warning : Some swearing

                                          Tattered Bunny Animatronic's point of view

                                                                        ...Thirty years...?

  I couldn't Believe that... I couldn't Believe it has been thirty years... But deep Inside me, I knew that it was true... I just couldn't... Believe it... For those long thirty years of captivity, I didn't want to accept the fact that the world kept living outside of my concrete cell... I thought that everything stopped... At each time that I heard fireworks explode and the cheering of people nearby, I knew that a new year has just began... But I couldn't accept it... I Always told myself that it wasn't true, that it was just a trick of those children in an attempt to drive me crazy... But they told me it was true, that it wasn't in my mind... I was just denying the fact that I wasn't alive anymore and that I will never be able to get a normal life ever again... I would be so happy to see a New Year's Eve Party, with a lot of fireworks again... Just one more time... I just want to go home... Even if I Don't have a home anymore... I just want to go home... Please...

  - "H-hey, a-are yo-you alr-alright... ?" I looked up and saw (Y/N) lookaing at me with fear in her (E/C) eyes... With Something that I could identify as... Concern ?

  - "Yo-you've been ho-holding your head and you whi-whimpered while mum-mumbling things that I couldn't m-make out..." She said, stuttering. I mentally sigh and kicked back my thoughts in the deepest pit of my mind.

  - "That's okay... It's Nothing... Anyway, do you have any question ?" I softly asked her. She looked at me with Something else than fear : Anger. All of the sudden, she got up of the swivel seat.

  - "Yes, I do : What the hell is your problem ?!" She yelled with an angry voice.

  - 'Uh Oh...' I mentally said.

  - "What do you mean, missy ?" I asked, fidgeting with my fingers. I used to do that a lot back at the days I was alive when I was anxious or when I felt guilty ((A/N) : How cute :333).

  - "What I mean ?! You scared the crap out of me, tackled me down to the ground and right after you decide to act "gentle" and you pour out your spiel with your "questions session" ! So, I repeat myself, What the f*ck is your problem ?!" She shouted, her face slightly red. I walked toward her and she flinched, even though I will never harm her. I put my green hands on her shoulders and gently push her back down on the swivel seat.

  - "Look, I already apologized about that, okay ? And that's not completly my fault ! I mean, as I told you earlier, I need answers to questions that are dancing in my mind since a moment, alright ? If I scared you, then, I'm sorry. As I saw earlier, I look like a worthless trash can, so yeah, I'm not mad at you for being afraid of me... I tackled you down because I needed answers right now. I couldn't let you go and let my chance to get them pass away. I didn't want to risk to lose that I chance like I did yesterday. Something prevented me to catch you before 6am..." I explained with a serious, yet calm tone.

  - "Oh, really ? Then what prevented you to catch me before the end of the shift ?

                                                                   "Your eyes"

                                                         (Y/N)'s point of view

                                                                  "Your eyes"

  - 'Uh ? What is he meaning ?' I thought, a bit confused.

  - "Your (E/C) eyes prevented me to. They did because they infatutaed me. I couldn't help myself to look into such gorgeous eyes. I never saw such beautiful orbs like yours before..." He said, sometimes looking in embarassment while I was trying to hide my blush on my cheeks. Wait... What ?

  - 'Why the hell am I blushing to his compliment ? He's just a robot ! Though, no one ever said that to me before...' I thought, embarassed as I was clutching firmly the swivel chair's arms, my nails digging into them. After a few seconds of awkward silence, I looked up at him while his white-greyish eyes were looking for mine.

  - "S-so... Yo-you're (Y-Y/N), I presume ?" He talked first. I was quite astonished as he said that : How the hell did he know my name ?! Oh, yes... my badge. I mentally face-palmed.

  - 'Of course he knows, that's wrotten on your badge, you idiot...' I mentally scolded myself. I nodded.

  - "That's the most beautiful name I've ever heard..." I fought back the heat coming up to my cheeks as I mentally slapped myself.

  - 'Stop blushing, you idiot, that's stupid... He's trying to coax you, for sure...' I thought.

- 'I must be careful, he maybe think that I'm naive, but I'm not...' I reasoned.

- "And you ? What's your name ? I mean, if you have one..."