CHAPTER 11 : Fourth night... And his story

My real name is...

                                                     ... Michael Afton...

                                                    (Y/N)'s point of view

  - 'Michael... Afton ? Does he have a family link with William Afton ?' I wondered as Springtrap/Michael was staring at his robotic feet. I was about to tell him about my suggestion but he began talking again before I could say something.

  - "I was born on June the 6th 1966, and I lived in Hurricane for my whole life. I had a loving and caring mother and... A father... Well, he's not a father to me anymore... I also had a little sister and a little brother. Their names were Elizabeth and Timmy. They were both cinnamon rolls..." He told. He suddenly went silent and lowered his head down even more.

  - "Can.. You tell me more... ? How did you ended up killed in this suit ?" I asked, pointing his fabric and green belly as I completly forgot about William. Sprintrap/Michael seemed hesitant at first but gave in as he began.

  - "Okay but, this is going to be extremly long... Okay ?" He answered.

  - "Okay." I said. Springtrap/Michael rose his head back up as he was still looking at the floor like if he was scared to look at me into the eyes.

  - "Well... My father and his co-worker, Henry Emily, created in 1973 a restaurant that was called "Fredbear's Family Diner". This restaurant was quite... Special, in fact... It actually had working animatronics. They were two : Fredbear, which was a big yellow bear with a purple bow tie and top hat, and Spring Bonnie, which was a yellow rabbit with a purple bow tie and green eyes. The business was extremely great since the restaurant was of a new kind. So, my family had a quite easy life... We were happy... Until my mom died of a cancer... In 1979." He said while I could hear his voice Breaking.

  - "Ow... I'm sorry..." I said with empathy.

  - "It's okay..." Springtrap/Michael said as I could slightly see kind of... black tears... ? He can... Cry... ?

  - "I was only 13... Elizabeth was 4 and Timmy was 2. It had been one hell of a shock... My father was devastated and such... Well, that's understable. I became a thug... I began doing stupidities in town, skipping class and such... Since mom died, I wasn't the same anymore...
After that event, in 1983, I turned 17. Fredbear's Family Diner's business increased and the company had enough money to build a new pizzeria with much more animatronics. They called it "Fredbear & Friends", if I remember correctly... There were a new Fredbear and a new Spring Bonnie and they both had a different design than the originals." Springtrap/Michael stopped and gestured to his suit.

  - "This suit, in which I reside now, is the second Spring Bonnie." he said as I nodded.

  - "With these brand new animatronics, the company built five more : a Brown bear, a blue bunny, a yellow chicken, a red fox and a yellow version of the Brown bear. Their names were Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy. As for the golden bear, he didn't really have one...
Soon, my little brother was going to turn 6 and... He had an extrem fear of animatronics... So, with friends, we went to Fredbear & Friends and we stole some spared animatronics heads. I wore the Foxy one and we bullied my brother by locking him up in his room for a whole night, jumpscaring him, bringing him to Fredbear's Family Diner while he feared this place so much..." Springtrap/Michael went on as he kept playing with his withered fingers. I shifted a bit uncomfortably when he told me what he did to his brother but tried to stay in place.

  - "But, one day... I went too far... Too much far..." He said as he seemed hesitant once again to say more.

  - "But... I'm not sure I can tell you..." I stood up and took one of his green hands in my (S/C) one.

  - "C'mon, tell me." I said in a soothing tone. Springtrap/Michael looked into my (E/C) eyes, black tears pricking at the corners of his white-grayish ones. He nodded and squeezed my (S/C) hand gently while I rubbed his with my thumb.

  - "I... Killed my own brother..." My eyes widened as he said that and I recoiled, leaving his hand as I threatened to run, but stayed stunned.

  - "I didn't mean it... It was an accident... I swear... I didn't think it was Dangerous to the point of Killing him..." I calmed down and sat back down on the swivel seat.

  - "How did you kill him ?" I asked.

  - "Do you know what are "Spring locks suits" ?" He asked me.

  - 'Spring locks suit... ? I think I already heard this word someday... But, what are these ?' I thought and shook my head.

  - "No... I Don't know..." I answered.

  - "Well... Fredbear was a "Spring locks suit"... As well for the first Spring Bonnie, the second one and the second Fredbear. A spring locks suit is a suit that can work as an animatronic and as a suit to be wear by someone. The spring locks must be tighten by a handcrank and will hold back the animatronic's endoskeleton against the animatronic's part, making room for one more person in the suit. Those suits had the Other particularity to walk toward sounds. Like this, it will stay with children all day. Though, these suits are extremely dangerous ! I... Didn't know that at the epoch... If you ever breath on or humidify the spring locks, the springs will snap and release the endoskeleton and it will crush the person inside the suit. It will shove metal and plastic through the person's body who will die in a horrible and painful way from the pain and of the lack of blood. This is how I ended trapped in this suit." He explained.