Re-Decorating Part 3 Thats a lot of parts!!!

It started just like the other days I'd been fixing the treehouse. Wake up, eat, etc. Today would be decorating the place.
"List of things needed;
Furniture
- Bed
- cupboard(s)
- anything else?
Furnishings
- rugs
- bedding
- just random stuff
- did I miss something "
She jotted that down in a notebook.
"Right-y-o then," that was something her father used to say.
"Wait,
How am I meant to get a bed up here!!!!" Clara-Belle shook her head and flew down to the ground. She started prodding a bunch of sticks on the ground about 3 cm in diameter, grabbed one and flew back up, throwing it in the hollow. Picking up the stick, Meg realised it was bendy!! Clara picked it up again and dropped it once meg had contorted it, out the hollow. She flew down, poked it, dropped it again, poked it, then flew back up and handed it back.
It was solid!!!
"What exactly are you saying about this wood?" Meg asked.
"Here's your bed", Clara responded.
So she made a bed out of the branches of the tree that formed this magic wood. Then she went inside a got two fitted sheets, normal sheets, waffle blankets, one winter blanket, two quilts and a spare blanket.
"Something's missing," she said after making it with two foam mattresses, "a pillow and black ted!"
She ran back inside and got the pillows and bears, she put them in the big backpack she had been using and climbed up. She made it and lay down in it, yes, very nice.
She had an idea. A pulley system would be awful useful. But had to stay hidden.
"Hhmmmm maybe not."
Rather than a cupboard, she got under the bed storage boxes and put clothes in one, food prep utensils etc in another and anything else useful in another, leaving one empty for different things. She made a fold up table/bench on one section of the wall as it was a circular room. she got a water filter and put it on one end if the bench. She made curtains out of autumn leaves, and hung them on the windows. She went inside and got some small table cloths and hung then around the room to brighten it up a bit. She got a doormat and some rugs, her favourite ones.
Up into the tree they went, and onto the floor.
It was getting late, but there was one more thing she needed.
Her fathers big parchment map of the kingdom.
So she crept into his study and retrieved it. She put it up in the tree near the bed, and collected everything she needed to put away in the house. She went on to the house and was putting away the last thing,

When she heard two windows smash. One near the back door and one near the front door.
/////////\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\
Merry christmas people!!!
I really want to know how many people are reading this book so please comment on anything. If not many people do I will follow everyone that does.
?Question time¿
What do you want for Christmas?¿?
I want a bunch if books, money, an iTunes gift card and all things Merida!! I'm getting a Merida Lego set. And last Christmas I got one of those dolls were they are toddlers rather than teens and stuff. This year I saw one and it had an Angus (her horse) and she could ride the Angus!!! But I don't think I'm getting it.
I love Merida
(Disneys brave)
Have a good one everyone.
Please comment
vote and
follow
(Let's make it a Christmas present)
And tell people about it!!
I love yas all
EmmaBerry123