Birds......

Strange. Everyone knows this isn't government land to be passed on the the closest heir. Why would they sell it?
She jumped when she heard someone yelling.
No, not someone.
She smiled.
"MEGGG!! HELP! THE BIRD WANTS TO KILL ME!!!!"
Jenn stepped onto the threshold of the door.
"Clara-Belle. STOP! She is a friend. Come here now!" 'now the birds sass comes out', she thought.
She walked up to the terrified girl and the angry bird.
Clara! Get Of...f.....h....e......r!" Megg grabbed the bird and pulled her off her friend.
"Thank you" Both girls said. One sarcastically to the bird the other genuinely to Jenn.
Clara sat on Jenns arm and yawned, if that's possible for a bird.
"Oh you rude creature! Go to the tree!" she commanded the jealous bird. "She'll get over it."
"I sure hope so. Come on. Mum said you could come over whenever you want," Iridessa pulled her across to the walking track.
"Com on slow poke!"
"Oh! You want a race? GO!!!
The girls ran like crazy! Lifting their skirts as they ran.
"Okay you win!" Iridessa had stopped from a stitch and was watching Jenn win. Jenn turned around and saw that Iridessa had stopped. She jogged back to her friend.
"Rule one. Never stop in the middle of the walking track. You never no what's in there. I thought I saw something move before.
Rule two. There isn't one."
The two girls walked together up to Camilla's house.
And life was good and dandy!
@&§&§&§&§&§&§&§&§&§&§@
Hi
Time jump to winter then on four and a half years, is happening soon.
I'm not sure whether the people who just randomly follow me are readers or what... so...... yeah!
Please comment
You writers know whats it's like to have to have no one commenting.
So yeah
Vomment
And
Follow
Cordially Emmaberry123
Ps just realised how short that is.
I need help!!!