I'm so nice

"Achhoo!" Jenn sneezed again. She glanced at the man sleeping in the corner, hoping she hadn't disturbed him.
Nope, still sound asleep, she thought.
She continued checking every crevice and crack, all the nooks and crannies in the room.
Nothing.
No escape.
No fresh air.
No light.
No nothing.
"You know there is know point looking," Jenn screamed and started to slip from the small ledge she was standing on. A couple of metres in the air.
"What do you think you're doing! Are you trying to kill me!?" Jenn panted, the shock sucking all the air from her.
'II'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," he sighed and scuffed his worn shoe along the floor.
"But as I said before, there is no point." He looked back up at her. He still hadn't seen her face properly. Even now, her nose was barely visible through her thick curly hair.
"Really?" she tried him.
"Trust me I've been looking for years for an escape," he said calmly.
"Yeah, well, you don't have a young body, brains or a young heart, so let me do the work please," she silenced him.
After five minutes she jumped down and went to another ledge.
"Why did you need to get out?" she asked out of curiosity.
"It doesn't matter now," he replied simply.
"No one wants me anymore."

......................................................

There you go
A short update to keep you guys happy.
Cough cough @amneiseaeyes
What did you say
I didn't say anything
What
Oh well

Goodnight