Chapter 35.5- Impossible Appologies

(Important)
Trigger warning
this chapter contains some mention of blood
(Nothing super graphic, just a heads up.)

Feel free to skip the rest of this!
This chapter is a continuation of chapter 35.5 (part 2),
so if you forget what happened in that chapter I suggest you re-read it, or at least the end part just as a quick refresher.
Also.... I'm really, really rusty.... so I'm sorry if the chapter feels off...
I promise I'll get back I to the swing of things!!!!
Hope you enjoy!

.

.

.

.

(Y/n)'s P.o.V.

Without thinking I jumped out from the bushes and lunged towards V, pushing him to the side.
Right as I did I felt something suddenly pierce my stomach.

Tumbling to the ground I let out a cough, the air having been knocked out of my lungs from the impact with the ground.

"(Y/n)!"
V shouted as he hurried towards me.

Kneeling next to me he lifted my upper body into his embrace, his arms wrapping around my torso, my face pressed into his chest.
I let out a muffled groan, my body suddenly wracked in pain.

"Go get help,"
V said as I clenched my eyes shut.
The pain that engulfed my body came in waves,
and seemingly pulsated in sync to my heartbeat.
Any tiny movement sent a searing pain through my body.
I let out a slight laugh, both due to shock, and confused at what had happened.

Reaching upwards as I laid my hand onto my abdomen. My hand became coated in something wet and sticky before the coppery smell of blood wafted towards my nose.
Instinctually I pressed into the wound which would help slow the bleeding, however,
the cut was larger than I had thought, and my hand alone was not long enough to cover it.
Blood seeped from the injury as my eyes suddenly opened at Mc's sudden one-word response.

"Ray?"
My breath seemed to catch in my throat as though someone had grabbed onto my neck and squeezed as hard as they could.
I looked up.
As I did my eyes were met with his turquoise ones.

My gaze had been met with V,
and as he looked down at me, my hands began to shake.
Squirming from his grip the pain my body was in became worse and worse, blood now seeping into the dirt underneath me as well as climbing up the edges of V's beige trench coat.
Noticing that the injury was becoming worse V held me firmly, his lips mouthing out words that I couldn't hear.
It seemed that the world had gone silent, and the one thing on my mind was the name Mc had called out.

Trying to pear over V's shoulder my heart began to grow heavy.
However, it was not from the injury I had sustained.
I continued to squirm, desperately trying to escape his grasp.

Using all the energy I could muster I managed to break loose momentarily and scramble to my feet.

The pain from standing made my knees weak and eventually give in, sending my limp body to the dirt below.

As I fell to the ground I caught a glimpse of a hooded figure who, just as I fell, looked down to their lap.
My heart only grew heavier as I noticed the tufts of soft white hair that poked out from under the hood.