Chapter 27- Haunted Memories

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Walking back into the cabin I instantly felt warmer. The heat from the fireplace, though not close by, was still very soothing and, was surprisingly, able to warm the entire cabin.
I glanced over to Luciel who walked over to the couch, picked up my laptop, and looked to me.
"I'm going to get back to work, don't do anything stupid,"
he stated.

I furred my brow, "do you want me to help you with anything?" I asked.

"No," Luciel said bluntly.

"Why not?"

"Because I haven't checked the entirety of this laptop."
he said, lifting my laptop up, "and, I don't trust you."

"And why is that?" A sudden voice interrupted.
I glanced over to where the voice came from only to see none other than Vanderwood.
"She offered to give you a hand, might as well accept it." He sighed, leaning against the doorframe.
"I mean, I'm assuming she can get her way around a computer." I narrowed my eyes as he sauntered over to us.
"Besides, I'd make things easier for you... and for me."
Luciel stared at the brunet male and smiled a clearly annoyed smile.

"Madame Vanderwood, do me a favor and patch up
(Y/n)," Luciel said. My head shot over to the redhead.

"Huh?" I asked.

"V asked me to make sure she got cleaned up, and I have work that needs to be done."

"What does that have to do with any--"

"You have a first-aid kit in the bag you brought over here," Luciel said, cutting off the taller male.
"Just, wrap her arm and leg up then go to bed or whatever. It's getting late."

"Since when did you get the right to order me aro--"

"Besides, you're the semi-doctor here." He added before making his way out of the room.

"What do you mean semi-do--"

"Good luck!" And with that Luciel disappeared into another room.

Vanderwood let out a long groan, "I swear to god..." he muttered under his breath before walking over to a backpack which was leaning against the back wall.

"Come here," he said, pulling a white box from his bag.

"What? No." I stated, not moving an inch.

"As much as I have him Seven is right. Those wounds of yours look pretty bad," he said, standing up.

"They'll heal on their own if you let them," I replied, crossing my arms.

"They'll also get infected if you let them stay open like that."

"I'm fine."
Vanderwood ignored me and made his way over to one of the couches, before plopping down and placing the box down on the coffee table.
He began to rummage through the box taking out various medical supplies.
"I don't need your help..."

"Just come over here," he said sending me a glare. My eyes widened at the sudden seriousness in his voice. Swallowing down I let out a groan before stomping over to him.