Prologue

(Quick A/n if you skipped over the intro)
Each chapter has music to go with it. I suggest you listen to it as you read to help set the mood, but you don't have to!

????' P.O.V.

Do you know what it's like to wake up of the streets all alone, having no memories at all, starving, in the cold?
Well that exactly what happened to me.
I would have starved if it weren't for one person, one kind person who took pity on me in and brought me to paradise...
That person's name is Ray.

Rather than telling you what exactly happened, why don't you see for yourself...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Y/n)'s  P.O.V.

Five days...
It had been five days since I woke up on the streets, alone, left to starve. I had nothing, absolutely nothing, except my own thoughts, the clothes on my back and a necklace that had engraved into it one word, (Y/n).

Though I had been on the streets for five days,
it felt like years.
The fact I had no memories didn't help either.
Though I had no memories, I did learn something very quickly from my days on the street....
I knew that, the world was cruel and unfair.
No one offered a hand, no one gave me a second glance, everyone would just walk past me like I was nothing.
People saw me, sitting alone, and yet not once did someone offer me anything.

Every day was the same, I would wake up on the sidewalk, sit there and watch as people walk past me.
Then, once the sun went down,
I would go back to sleep in an ally way, and hope not to be disturbed.

I sighed as I sat on the corner,
my stomach emitting a loud gurgle sound.
I clenched the clothing that was layered over my stomach as it begged me for food. Finding nothing else to do, now ya go relieve the pain, I just waited there for the pain to slowly go away.

Laying down in the hard concrete street I closed my eyes, trying to distract myself from the fact that I was slowly starving. The only solution to my problem was food, but there was no way for me to get any.
I couldn't get a job, no one would hire me looking the way I did. I couldn't steal, that would be wrong, not only that but I was nowhere strong enough to escape with the food. It was difficult enough to move around, and navigate the crowded streets. There was no way I'd be able to steel food and get away.
The only solution I could see was staying on the sidewalk and let myself eat away at what little fat and muscle clung to my bones.

Rolling onto my back I stared upwards.
The only thing protecting my skin from the concrete was the thin layer of cloths I had on.
As I let out a sigh, I gazed up at the sky.
Birds flew by, and clouds slowly drifted across the ocean of blue, around me were the sounds of people walking by. Life was continuing all around me, as it would if i were to disappear.
Shutting my eyes I relaxed my body and tried to ignore the unrelenting pain in my stomach.