Chapter 32- A Warm Welcome

(Important)
Trigger warning
Please do not read if sensitive to topics like
Abuse, and or "sexual" activity
(not really but I want to be safe... there's like one non con thing that's shoved in... it's nothing too mind blowing )
Or suffer from major anxiety or depression
This book is not worth potentially causing harm to yourself or hurting your mental health
Please consider skipping and potentially switching over to the other route... or proceed with caution
If you don't have any problems with these topics please proceed and enjoy....
-note, this trigger warning will appear for almost all chapters which are not .5 chapters-
Thanks!!!!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"(Y/n)~"
I heard someone sing as my eyes cracked open.
"(Y/N)!" they shouted as I jolted awake.
Sitting up all I heard was a laugh, an empty hollow, emotionless cackle, echoed out through the room.
Looking to my right my eyes collided with a pair of mint green orbs which glared at me.
"Did you miss me?"
Eyes widening I scooted backward, away from him.
As soon as I did his smile dissipated and was soon replaced with a look of anger.
Reaching out he grabbed a fist full of my hair, and yanked me off of the bed I had been on, my body colliding with the floor.

Pulling me backward and away from the bed I reached backwards and grabbed my hair, trying to make it less painful. He suddenly let go.
Climbing on top of me he shoved something into my mouth.
A cold, bitter fluid poured into my mouth, down my throat and into the wrong pipe. I let out a cough, some of the liquid escaping my mouth and dribbling down my chin. Lifting my hands up I tried to push him away, but to no avail.
More and more fluid filled my mouth, forcing me to swallow before the bottle was ripped out of my mouth and thrown off to the side.
Cough after cough I tried to regain my breath as my ears were met with a familiar laugh as Saeran climbed off of me.
"What's wrong (Y/n)? Can't keep a little elixir down?"
Forcing back coughs I glared at him as he towered over me, his lips curled up into a blood-chilling smile.
"Aww don't give me that look...
Let me ask you something... (Y/n)..."
Saeran sang, backing away from me as he began to pace around me.

I stared at him, carefully watching his every movement as I whipped my lower lip, letting out another cough.
"Why'd you come back here?...
Was it for Ray?"
He asked, "Maybe you felt bad for leaving him and decided to come back to try and save him... after all... this is your fault!"
I felt my heart grow heavy.
"...or maybe! You came back to protect your little friends~"
Saeran laughed as he stopped in his tracks, twisting his head around and locking eyes with me.
"Was it to protect your friends, (Y/n)?
Did my little threat work?"
Saeran lunged towards me, his face mere inches away from mine, "Are you scared of me, (Y/N)!?" he shouted before he broke out into another smile, once again backing away from me and letting out another series of laughs.
"Could it be that... You just like pain...
Or maybe because you missed me~
or... is it just because you're STUPID!?"
My gaze softened as my chest began to hurt. I let a soft sigh escape my lips as I glanced towards the floor.
Saeran let out a growl as my hair was suddenly grabbed and my head was ripped upwards, my eyes locking with Saeran's.
"Did I say you could look away from me!?" he spat, throwing my head backwards as he let go of my hair.
"You're an idiot..."
his lips contorted into a sadistic grin as he stared into my eyes.
"I wasn't allowed to have my fun with you last time...
but you know...
since marshmallow boy isn't around anymore, there's no one who can stop me..."
Inching his face closer to my own I could soon feel his breath on my face.
"How does that sound?"
Swallowing the ball which formed in my throat I continued to stare straight at Saeran, not breaking eye contact, his lips fell back into a frown as he bared his teeth like an animal.
"Why aren't you answering me...
why are you just staring at me...?!"
Saeran's eyes...
even though they burned with hatred they still were comforting in a way...
even though it wasn't him it still was his body...
all that was different was his personality, his words... "ANSWER ME!"
Saeran shouted, his voice almost sounding desperate as he pulled on my hair harshly.