Chapter 1- His Princess

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I had nothing until I met him. I didn't have a job, I didn't have money, I had nothing. I lost all of my memories, but I made new ones when I met him.
He became my everything.
My life, my reason to live. He was like air to me, without him, I'd suffocate.
I would die for him if it meant protecting him.
He took me under his wing, taught me everything he knew, let me become part of his family. He introduced me to his savior, and here I am now.
I have a job, I made new memories, and I have a reason to live, all because of him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Where is he? I asked myself as I wandered the halls of our everlasting paradise. Where could he have gone this late in the day? He's not in his room, nor the development room.... I checked the kitchen and the balcony...... where is he?
As I sauntered down the hall deep in thought I was suddenly I interrupted by a robed man, who had turned the corner, just a few inches from coloring into me.

Looking up at the taller man I quickly asked him a question. "Have you seen Ray?"

"Ms. (Y/n)." He said as he bowed, "My deepest apologies for almost bumping into you."

"Could you answer my question?" I asked, impatient for an answer. He slowly raised up from his bowing position.

"Mr. Ray is in the garden, I believe." He responded hastily.

"Thank you," I said as I nodded.

"For everlasting paradise." The believer said bowing to me once again.

"For everlasting paradise," I responded as I started to walk away.

Of course, he would be in the garden. It is his favorite place, I should have known. I thought as my black heels echoed through the long corridor.
The savior said it was inappropriate for a woman not to be in a dress. She says it is only right that we show our femininity, especially because of my importance.
The other believers were forced to wear black robes because there was no light in our everlasting paradise, and those in color gave light to those around us.
I believed my savior, and never doubted her.
She said, because I was of importance I had to dress like it too, so I was adorned in a midnight purple dress, lavender blouse and a purple and black corset.
It was not the most comfortable thing to wear but my savior was right,
she was always right.
I pushed the glass door open that leads to the garden and walked out.

I looked around the maze of flowers and roses. "Ray?" I called out.

Not getting a response, I began to walk around the garden, admiring each and every one of them. I looked over to the gazebo that was built in the center of the garden.

There I saw Ray. He was admiring a bush of blue roses. My lips curling into a smile, I walked over to him.

"Hello Princess," he said without having to turn around. Princess was a nickname he had given me after our Savior gave me this gown. He said I looked like a real-life princess, ever since, he had called me nothing but Princess. I stood next to Ray and looked at the flowers with him.