Two

*I'm lazy to typed out her full name so sometimes I use Zhen Xin only, pardon...

"Xiao Bao, how do I leave this space? And, can you leave this space as well?" Zhen Xin asked while looking arround.

"It's easy, you just need to said 'leave' in your mind and you will immediately leave this space. Um, I can leave this place too, but I can only be in the form of animal when I leave this space."

Xiao Bao glanced at her with red cheeks, seemingly embarrassed. Tian Zhen Xin smiled confusingly, 'why is he embarrassed?'

As if he can read her mind, he explain immediately, "I can now only leave this space and be in animal form, in the future after you become stronger, I can also leave this space in my human form!"

"Ah, you don't want me to be disappointed that my strength isn't enough to support your human form in the outside world?" she chuckled while hugging him.

Xiao Bao nodded while pouting, sad and embarrassed. Tian Zhen Xin, as a lolicon and shotacon, almost had a nosebleed by the cuteness.

She hug him tightly and landed a lot of kisses on his cheek. "Aw Xiao Bao! You're so cute and lovely! How nice of you to worry about me like that, I love you very much!"

Xiao Bao in her embrace was stunned by the sudden kiss attack and could only helplessly be kissed all over his face. But inwardly, he is happy and shy.

"Oh yeah, what animal form do you take?" Tian Zhen Xin put him down and asked. "Hm, depends on your wish."

Tian Zhen Xin thought a bit before her eyes glimmered with excitement. "Can you take the form of hamster?"

Xiao Bao paused a little before closing his eyes and shining light surrounded him, then a cute fluffy hamster emerged.

Tian Zhen Xin as someone that always like cute and fluffy things and always wished to rear a hamster in her previous life, always went and squished poor Xiao Bao.

She held Xiao Bao and leave the space. In her house in the mountain, Tian Zhen Xin slowly opened her eyes and was shocked when she saw a big beast by her bed looking at her.

"Who are you, why are you here?" She talk to the beast. The beast was stunned when the person suddenly woked up and talk, but later relieved a sigh and answered her via Xiao Bao's translation.

"Unfortunately, the one that had been attacked had died, I'm a different soul from different dimensions. It's okay, she said that she does not blamed you and hope that you will raised your child healthily and make him become strong in the future."

Tian Zhen Xin patted the beast's head when she saw the beast's head and expression dropping from sadness.

"Xin Xin, the beast said that it is willing to be contracted as your contracted beast. Xin Xin! I think you should accept it, it is now at Sacred rank, so it could protect you!"

Xiao Bao exclaimed while hopping around her bed. Tian Zhen Xin was stunned and looked at the determined look the beast had on it's face.

Tian Zhen Xin smiled and shook her head, she patted the beast again, "No, I won't accept it, I'm a weakling and always invite disaster, you had to protect and take care of your child, so if I added in your burden as well, your child would get less attention."

She carried the baby beast that is sitting obediently beside it's mother and tickled it's belly. The baby beast licked her palm and playfully snuggled in her arms.

"I want you to raised your child into a strong beast in the future, take that as a repayment for the late Tian Zhen Xin, okay?"

She smiled and put down the baby beast, the baby beast when to snuggled under it's mother arm while the mother beast nodded to Tian Zhen Xin with a grateful look.

At the side, Xiao Bao pouted but in his heart, he really admired Tian Zhen Xin because most human will filled with greed when they saw a Sacred ranked beast and can't wait to subdued the beast.

But she rejected a Sacred ranked beast that willingly be subdued by her. He become more and more satisfied with his master and his heart bloomed with spring.

Inside Tian Zhen Xin's mind, she did think that the beast should take care of it's child and it's best to not contracted with it. But her ultimate reason of rejection is because the beast is not cute or fluffy which make her lost interest.

If Xiao Bao know what she is thinking, probably he will cried for two days and two night for his wasted admiration.

"Anyway, I'm a little bit hungry so I'm gonna cook a little." Tian Zhen Xin get up from the bed and went to the kitchen, when she saw the kitchen she was stunned.

'Dammit! I forgot that ancient era kitchen need to be light woods!' Tian Zhen Xin gulped and look at those woods, troubled.

She never tried to light up woods before as she live a comfortable life witha kitchen stoves, she take a few fire wood and shoved it into the hole provided.

"Erm, Xiao Bao, can you teach me how to light a fire?" Tian Zhen Xin look at the fluffy hamster walking to her side.

Xiao Bao look at the hole and back to Tian Zhen Xin. He sighed and started to teach her. Finally after almost one hour, Tian Zhen Xin could light up the fire and started preparing the ingredients to cook.

Because of the fire incident, she finished late and by the time she finished eating, it is already evening.

She decided that she won't be eating dinner later as she would still be full so she sit on her bed and went to reading the fews book beside her bed.

When she opened the books and started reading, she was shocked by it's content, it is actually books about cultivation and beast introduction.