When she was outside she glanced around frantically and spotted Reyna a few feet ahead, slowly walking into the darkness of the shadows.

"Reyna!" She called but Reyna didn't bother turning back, "Reyna, please."

Reyna shook her head to herself and to avoid Octavia, she was ready to run until they both heard the sound of tires that caught their attention. The two of them turned their heads over their shoulders and noticed the rover parking in front of the cave.

Clarke walked out and then Jasper followed after her carrying Raven who was unconscious in his arms, "We need your help! We have to get her inside before she wakes up!"

Bellamy ran towards them, "Were you followed?"

"Maybe. I don't know." Bellamy took Raven from Jasper's arms before he ran into the cave.

Clarke and the others started moving back to the cave passing by Reyna and Octavia on the way, "Reyna, Octavia, come on. We need you guys."

Reyna looked at the map in her hands, saving Lexa's legacy was her priority but she found herself slowly trailing after Octavia into the cave.

When they got further in they noticed that Raven was now laying on the ground and still unconscious.

Jasper sighed, "I told you on the radio. Raven is not Raven anymore. None of them are. Jaha's been chipping everyone."

"Jasper's right. I've seen it with my own eyes." Clarke backed him up but Jasper rolled his eyes in annoyance.

He furiously pointed his finger in her direction, "I don't need your help, alright!"

Bellamy tried to calm him down by putting a hand on his shoulder, "Just take it easy and explain."

"Jaha is using the chips to control everyone. You swallow it and it changes you. You forget who you are, and then you see this thing, ALIE. Only, she's not really there. She made Raven slit her own wrists. She was trying to get it out of her head. I was trying to help her but-"

Sinclair cut him off, "Ok, so let's help her now. Did she say how?"

Jasper looked down, "She was working on building something. She needed one of our old wristbands but Jaha destroyed all of them."

Clarke gasped and took out the box that the Flame was in, "Wait a second." She held the Flame up, "Does it look like this?"

Jasper shook his head, "Not exactly."

Clarke was about to answer when suddenly Raven jumped up and punched Jasper, giving her a clear path out of the cave.

"Don't let her get away!" Clarke shouted as Reyna ran out of the cave with Harper following after her, both chasing after Raven.

Raven spun around the area, "Hey. It's just woods. I can't see anything!" Reyna and Harper reached her and grabbed her shoulders and arms to drag her back inside.

"Stop!" Raven yelled just as Bellamy and Monty reached her and stabbed the reaper stick into her neck causing her to black out again.

"Last dose." Miller informed them.

Clarke nodded and turned to Reyna, "I have to ask you something. Do you-"

"It can wait. Can't it?" Reyna cut her off, "You know we're followed right? It's not safe to stay at one place for too long until we know Raven's brainless friends aren't following us anymore."

"Stop, Reyna, it's not her fault." Bellamy shook his head.

"You don't get to say anything to me." Reyna stepped towards him and pushed him back.