25

IDK WHY, BUT I ALWAYS TEND TO USE THAT TZUYU PIC

-

"Mina...broke up with me yesterday."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"She broke up with me, saying that she's not ready for anything that involves us." Chaeyoung shrugs, playing with her fingers over the table, "Those months we spent together were just all bullshit then." She sighed, running her hand through her hair.

"Don't say that, I'm sure she have her reasons to why she's not ready. You know how her parents are when in comes to...you know..." I trailed off, n

"Us?"

I hesitantly nodded and smiled in sympathy.

The cashier earlier went to our booth with our orders, "Here you go, please enjoy." She looks at me with a cute smile on her face.

"Thank you." I said to her. The girl still stood there with her smile.

"Can I have your num-"

"Yah, Kim Yerim go away." Chaeyoung cutted in, giving the cashier a glare which made the girl raise mockingly her hands in surrender.

"Damn, okay I get it Son Chaeyoung, she's all yours." She said before going back to her place behind the counter, not forgetting on sending a wink on my way.

"What was that?"

"Don't mind that girl, she's annoying."

"You guys seem close." I said, sipping on my chocolate milkshake.

"Yeah, sure. She's a friend, but still annoying." She shrugs, playing with the straw of her favourite strawberry milkshake. "Ah, this is refreshing."

"Of course, it's strawberry." I said, making her nod in agreement as she looks out of the window. I stared at her side profile and admired how perfect it was. Her tattoos that are inked in her skin. Everything about her just screams perfect.

"Tsk, didn't Mama Park tell you that it's rude to stare."

"I-I'm not staring!" I stuttered before going back to my food.

"Sure, you aren't."

"Of course, I'm not."

"You are."

"Stop it Son Chaeyoung."

-

We're now inside Chaeyoung's car and she's driving to a place where I don't even know, if I didn't know enough I'll probably thought that she's bringing me to the woods and murder me.

"Where are you going to take me?" I asked in the passenger seat as Chaeyoung continues to drive her car.

"You'll see." She said with a mischievous smile.

"Really, Son Chaeyoung I swear if you're gonna murder me." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at her.

Chaeyoung laughed loudly as she pulled up beside the road, "That's actually a good idea." She said, making me look at her in disbelief.

"What?!"

Chaeyoung unbuckled her seatbelt then gets out of the car, "Just kidding, come out kid and join me here outside."

"You do know that I'm older than you, right?" I said while unbuckling the seatbelt, following her. I immediately shivered as the cold wind hit my face, I buried my hands further down my coat.

"Here, catch." Chaeyoung tossed a hot pack at me, which I caught with ease. Remember that time she turned me into a slave at the store while she's tossing me her art materials? Yup, it's still tattooed at the back of my head, how heavy those art materials were. I immediately hit my bed as I went home after that.

"You're doing it again." I heard Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Huh?" I look at her with furrowed brows.

"You dozed off again." She sighed, looking at the piling snow on the supposedly grassy field, "It's really cold out here, huh?"

I walked up beside her, "Well, yeah it's December for goodness sake, Son Chaeyoung." She looks at me with a smile, "What?"

"You like saying my whole name, don't you?"

"Shut up and tell me why did you bring me here."

"You told me to shut up then you want me to tell you why did I bring you here? Make up your mind, Park Y/N." She teases again.

"Are you gonna tell me right now or I'll declare a snowball fight." I said as I pick up some snow and curled it up into a ball.

"What are you? A five years old?" Chaeyoung laughed at me. I glared at her and tossed the ball at her, hitting her straight at face. Ha! My aiming skills are improving.

She looked at me with a shocked expression then pick up some snow at the ground, "Oh, it's on!" She exclaimed before throwing the snowball.

I squealed and quickly run towards the pile of snow to make some more snow balls, "You're going down!"

-

"Okay, okay! I give up!" Chaeyoung said after about ten minutes of our snowball fight and flopped down the snow pile, moving her arms and limbs creating a snow angel. I laughed lightly before laying down next to her.

"You suck, Son Chaeyoung."

"I know, you too." She retorted, making me lightly hit her arm, "Ah!"

"Shut up, I didn't hit you that hard."

After seconds of being silent, I decided to ask her again, "Now, are you gonna tell me why did you bring me here?"

"I don't know, I just felt like bringing you here. This is where I always go when I have something troubling my mind and even if you don't show it to me, I know that this past weeks have been so hard for you."

"Hmm, thank you. It did take some things away from my mind for awhile."

"No problem, I love seeing you smile."

And that for some reason made my heart flutter.

-

Sorry for this disappointing update, but I'll make sure that the next chapter will be great. ❤️