I know, I fucked up. [65]

Y/N's POV.

"Oh hell no! Where the fuck is the asshole!"

"Y/N!"

My eyes went wide once I heard the very very angry voices.

"Dinah, no don't hurt her!" Ally shouted and the next thing I knew I was being tackled on the floor.

"Ohh shit!" I groaned holding onto my right elbow. "What the fuck D?"

"Don't what the fuck me, CHEATER!" She yelled down into my face as she straddled me and stared pounding her fist into my face.

I could hear the girls screaming for her to stop but I didn't say anything. It hurt like hell but I knew I deserved it.

Brining my arms up to block the hits didn't do much but it was better than just taking all of the hits directly to the face.

"Ah shit!" I screamed as her first came in contact with my nose.

"Alright D that is enough!" Normani and Ally both pulled her off of me. "Look at her face, look!"

She snatched away from them. "So what! She broke mila's heart mani!"

"Dinah we don't even know what happens." Ally said making me glancing at her.

"You fucked up!" She spat at me as I stood up leaning most of my weight against the wall.

"Don't you think I know that Dinah! I know alright, I fucking know how bad I fucked everything up! So I don't need you to stand here and remind me. But if beating my face in makes you feel better than by all means, continue! I deserve it."

"I just hope you're happy now. Camila is completely heartbroken because of you. Again." Dinah shook her head as she walked away from me.

Once she left Ally and Normani stood there staring at me.

"Y/N what happened exactly? Because I know you, and this doesn't sound like you."

God damnit. I have to tell them, I know they would be disappointed in me. It's no way I could get out of this though.

I shrugged slightly hissing in pain as I moved my shoulder. Both Mani and Ally rushed over helping me sit down on the bed.

"I fucked up." Is all I blurted out slapping my hands on my head. "I fucked up! I did!"

"Hey, hey." Ally said softly as she grabbed my hands from my face. "Tell us what happened Y/N."

I blew out a puff of air as my leg shook. "You guys don't understand." I sniffed shaking my head. "This was my chance to make shit right between us, and now look. Camila won't answer my fucking calls, my text. She hates me, and I don't know what to do."

"Aw babe." Normani said softly as she rubbed my back trying to comfort me.

"Hey, Y/N, maybe just give her some time to cool down. I mean you know how Mila is, when she's upset or hurt she just needs time."

Shaking my head I inhaled. "I feel like shit."

It was true. But I knew I deserved nothing else but to feel this way. I did it to myself so what can I do.

"Where are my babies?" I just wanna be alone with them right now, that's it.

I need to clear my head.

...

"Sissy!" Royce shouted pointing at a picture of Ro on my phone.

"I know buddy I want sissy back too." I said as I held the ice pack to my face.