Did I do the right thing? [19]

A/N

Okkkkk so I just have to first say this is one perfect human being😭How is it possible to look this good😩😍I truly don't understand someone help me😖

_____

Y/N's POV.

I sighed as I unlocked my phone. It's early in the afternoon and I just got a call from India asking for me to come by. I sent her a quick text letting her know I was on my way.

I stretched up from the couch walking through the house going to my babygirl's room. I peaked into Royalty's room to see her still napping. But she needed to wake up or her little self would be up all night. I'm honestly shocked that I got her to even take a nap in her room. Because when we got back, she made it clear she didn't want to sleep alone. She wanted to sleep with me. Which I don't blame her. My poor baby has been through hell.

"Come on Ro Ro. Let's go see your brother and sister."

She whined a bit as I pulled the covers off of her and gently picked her up.

"Momma, I bwusy sleepin'" she stretched out her body with her eyes still closed. As I still held her.

I chuckled at her choice of words. This girl is something else. She is such a drama queen, wonder where she got the from...

I placed a kiss on her forehead and a couple on her face. "I know baby girl. But I need you to get up so we can go. Don't you want to see Reign and Royce?"

She looked up at me with her eyes slightly shut and a small pout on her lips.

"Uh huh momma. We go now?"

I nodded putting her down in her feet. "Yes ma'am mamas as soon as we get you ready."

"Ok momma, I get ready. But momma?"

"Yes baby girl?"

"We go get mommy now?" I swear these big brown eyes and gonna be the death of me.

"Baby, mommy is busy so she can't come here with us right now."

She looked down and I can tell I just hurt her by saying that. But I haven't heard from Camila since we left L.A. yesterday.

I hate having to lie to her. Royalty is at the age where she kinda knows when something is wrong. Regardless of me having to say anything.

"Her always bwusy momma." As she spoke softly again I sighed deeply.

My heart is so heavy right now. I feel good about getting Ro back and knowing that she's safe. I feel damn good about how I handled that bitch ass boy Camila calls a boyfriend. But I can't say I feel too good about how things went down between Camila and I.

The love I have for Camila is very much real. I can't lie. I love that woman and I always will. But the way she's turning out is something I'd never expected from her.

It's like she's a whole different person.

It may not seem like it, but it hurt like hell to have to take Royalty away from her. Even worse that she didn't seem to care too much. Because if she did she would have followed us instead of helping someone who's hurting her.

But I have to keep telling myself that that's not my problem. It's so damn hard to turn my back on her when I know she needs help, but she is not making it easy for me to be there for her. It's like she's brainwashed.

Although Royalty is my main concern in this situation. I don't want Camila to go through this alone. But she got up want to help herself. I sure as hell wasn't willing to sacrifice my child's safety for her. So if she's gonna choose to stay there. In that relationship. Then it's nothing more I can do.