I'm done with this! [57]

Chanel's POV. {😳😬👀}

"Hello?"

Chills immediately ran down my spine when I heard the deep voice come through the phone.

"H-Hey umm, they're finally gone."

"You sure?"

"I-I just watched them leave. So if you want to do this you need to get here now." I nervous but down on my bottom lip.

"I'm on my way." Just when I was about to hang up he stopped me. "Oh and by the way, Chanel."

"What?"

"You sure are doing a good job."

I closed my eyes tightly feeling the tears staring up. I felt so guilty, this is a sweet, innocent child and here I am helping torcher her, and for what? Because I'm too busy trying to save my own ass.

When I hung up the phone I looked to see Rosa staring down at me wearing a proud smile.

"I hope those two bozos sent out that message like I told them to. We have got to keep them on their toes, we can't slow down now."

Staring at her just made me want to throw up. She makes me so sick! And I just can't take this bullshit anymore!

"Rosa this is crazy. What makes you think this will actually work any way?"

She shrugged. "It will, trust me."

"No! I don't want to "trust you" I don't want to do this shit with you anymore!"

"Well that's too damn bad sweetheart." She spoke calmly as she took a step closer to me making me step back. "You're in this just as much as I am. We started this together remember!"

"Yeah I wanted this in the beginning but now I don't! You and the guys are the only ones who want this and you are all taking things way too far! I've never wanted to hurt Royalty! Never!"

I never wanted things to get this far. I only started this to get closer to Y/N. Yes I'm still in love with her. But I knew nothing about all of this that they are planning. It's all too much for me and I love Y/N way too much to let anything else happen to that little girl or her.

"Oh stop being a pussy Chanel. You've done just as much damage to them as we have."

"Bullshit! Nothing I've done has ever been this bad!"

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "Didn't you drug and rape Y/N?"

I bit down on my lip as tried to calm myself down. I am not about to stand here and argue about things like this. None of it is anything to be proud of.

"You know what. Do whatever you want Rosa, I'm done with this, I-I can't do it anymore."

"Oh you can do it and you will sweetheart."

I shook my head as I stood up gabbing my purse and care keys to leave.

"Oh no you don't." Rosa spoke as she stood in front of me blocking the door.

"Ughh just stop being such a bitch and move!"

"I'm not moving until you calm the hell down." She spoke as she grabbed my chin making me look at her. " I know what will clam you down, here give me a kiss." I snatched my face away from hers.

She started laughing for some odd reason only scaring me more. "Oh now you're acting like you're my real niece or something."

Ok. So before you say anything..no Rosa is not my real aunt, that was just a story that we came up with. As you can see she does know about what went on between Y/N and I. I mean we were together then, and she even help plan out some of what went on.