Can't be serious [23]

A/N

Omg guys....I've got a HUGE test in the morning that's like 25% of my grade. I have yet to study..☹️I am such a procrastinator! Someone please help😩

P.s. Please don't hate me for this chapter..things may definitely be a surprise to you🙃
______

A month later

Y/N's POV

"It's Ryan Seacrest and Y/N Brown is here with us!" Clapping erupted around the room and I smiled.

"Hello hello hello." I said playfully into my microphone as I clapped along with everyone else.

"At the end of the interview one lucky fan will win the chance to talk to Y/N and a surprise, So stay tuned!"

"I'm excited to talk to one of  you guys." I said rubbing my hands together.

"Now, I hope you don't mind, we did give you the shortest chair in the studio so you and I could be eye to eye-"

I chuckled as I scooted up some. "Nah it's all good. I like this chair."

"How tall are you by the way?"

"I'm about 6'2...6'3." I shrugged as I fixed my hat on my head. I really never paid attention to my height. All I know is that I'm a lot taller than most people I know.

"Yeah you're a tall girl." Ryan said with a light chuckle making me laugh. "I guess some people, some people are just like that."

I let out a chuckle. This interview was starting off smooth so far. But I know some shit is gonna pop up I got to be ready for anything.

"So let's get down to business shall we." Ryan said and I nodded.

"Yep, let's get to it!"

"Alright Y/N, so you're on a break right?"

I nodded as I twisted around in my chair. "Uh yeah I am, but trust me the work don't stop. I'm still getting some things together for my fans."

"What I'm getting out of this is a new album is on the way?"

I scratched my chin nodding. "Yeah...somethin like that."

"Welp you hear that! To any Y/N Brown fans out there, it was just confirmed by her that there is an album on the way!"

"I'm working hard you know. My fans deserve nothing but the best."

"One thing I do know about your fans is that they do not play!"

Fuck no they don't! Team breezy always gone have my back no matter what. That's why I go so hard for them because they go just as hard for me.

I smiled nodding my head quickly.