The truth? [34]

A/N

Ok quick question before getting into this chapter..

Team Nicki🦄👑

Or....

Team Camila🧚🏻‍♀️💖
_______

I felt something poking me. I slightly opened my eyes looking right at Camila.

"Camila stop it man I'm trynna sleep."

"Think again." My eyes popped out at the sound of that voice. I knew it from anywhere.

"Uh Nicki babe. What are you doing here?"

She stood there with her arms crossed glaring down at me. I slowly moved my arm from around Camila.

 I slowly moved my arm from around Camila

She pointed to me. "What's all this?" God she looks so damn beautiful right now. No makeup; with her hair up in a tight bun. Don't even get me started on her outfit.

Looking at Camila I could see why it looks so suspicious. Camila's arms and legs wrapped around me. Her face had found it way into my neck. She had a tight enough grip on me that I was basically laying under her.

"Uh what's all what, babe?" I asked while sitting up some messing with my hair.

"You really wanna do that right now. You really want to play with me Y/N when I'm ready to beat your ass? Stop playing with me!"

I felt Camila move around and after the little moment we had earlier, the last thing I wanted was for her to wake up.

But the next thing I did was probably the worst thing that I could have done.

"Shhh baby alright, alright. My bad, but nothing happened."

She frowned still staring down at me with her arms crossed. "Did you just shush me. For real Y/N."

Her face was turning red and she was shaking from anger. Yep I made the situation 10x worse for myself.

"Baby-"

She cut me off by putting her hand up and shaking her head. "When your done cuddling your ex, call me. Ok?" She wasted not time walking straight out the room.

Damn I couldn't even say shit!

"Nicki!" I whispered yelled but she was already out of my sight. "Damnit man."

Then that's when I realized I forgot to tell her Camila was gonna be here.. but all she has to do is let me explain everything, then I know she wouldn't be mad. I hope.