Date night [36]

A/N

^^whoever is responsible for making this edit...god bless you🙏🏼😩💗^^

______

A month later
{I know it's a big time skip but bare with me plz🥰}

It's been about a month now since everything went down between Camila and I. So as you may have guessed she's moved back out and got into her own place again. She still comes and sees Ro or picks her up. I don't even try and fight it, because it is all my fault that things are the way they are.

So we worked out a new little schedule and so far it's been alright. I mean of course it's not the same with having her around all the time but I make do. Royalty hates it though and she makes sure to let me know every day. But I can't blame her, I literally ruined that for her.

But tonight she's with Camila at her place. I'm taking Nicki out on a well overdue date. Things have been better between us and I feel like she's working on trusting me. So we really do need this time alone. It's crucial at this point.

"Thank you again Camila." I spoke softly into the phone.

"Oh please Y/N. I'm not doing this for you, she's my daughter of course I'm gonna keep her."

"I know." I whispered more to myself. "But if you need anything, or Royalty just give me a call."

"Don't worry about it. Have fun."

"Thanks-by." I said waiting to hear a response but sighed when I heard the call end. "Bye."

I feel bad. really fucked up things with her. Just wish we started to get along I just had to say something stupid to her. She's been nothing but nice to me and all because of my feelings I hurt hers.

But at least she didn't run away again. She actually stuck to her word and is still here for Royalty like she promised to be. As far as I know Alex is a thing of the past and that I am very happy about.

"Hey baby."

Nicki smiled up at me putting her arms around my neck bringing me down to her height. "Hey babe."

She finally forgave me finished up her album so we've had tons of time to just chill and be with each other.

"You ready to go?"

"No." I raised my eyebrow up. She always does this, every time we go out, her little ass is never ready.

"No? Baby I told you to be ready by-"

"I'm not because you need to go upstairs and change first."

I pulled away from her a bit looking down at my outfit. "Change, you don't like what I got on now?" Shit I thought I looked pretty damn sexy.

 "Change, you don't like what I got on now?" Shit I thought I looked pretty damn sexy