Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]

"Oh fuck Nicki! Stop playing girl!" I was sitting on the bed playing the game. Well trying to but Nicki kept on messing with me.

I sat in a pair of basketball short and no shirt, only a sports bra. She decided to put on theses small as booty shorts and a see through tank top. Mind you she had nobody's bra on.

"Mmm you know you like that baby?"

I groaned throwing my head back against the headboard. I gripped her thighs as she slid back on me.

 I gripped her thighs as she slid back on me

"You damn right. But if you don't quit imma tare you're tiny ass to pieces." I said gripping my hands around her waist trying to keep her still while I looked around her to the tv.

She looked back at me with a crooked grin. She put her hands around my neck as she straddled me facing me.

I tried to look around her to the tv but she grabbed my face.

"I want you to fuck the shit out of me Y/N." The controller dropped from my hands. She said it so innocently.

I started at her with pure lust. She stared down at me with the same expression as she slowly stood up.

As soon as she left my lap I could feel my dick basically about to pop out my damn shorts.

"Mmm I see I got you excited now." She stood there licking her lips and I groaned.

I shook my head as I dropped my controller. "Nic come on now don't play with me."

"You think this shit is funny huh?" I asked as I stood up grabbing her little ass in my arms laying her down on the bed.

"Now imma about to beat your shit up."

Her laughing cane to a stop when she realized how serious I was. She looked at me with a worried look on her face. I felt her hands grab ahold of my arms. "W-wait a second babe."

She just teased the fuck out of me and she think I'm about to stop.

"Hell no. You wanted this, so imma bout' to give it to you."