I notice the motorbike on the road, only Bill has that kind at school.

Wait! Did I run over Bill?!.

That's cool, I mean he's nice and all. So I'm sure he won't press charges.

I stoop to take off the helmet and my eyes widened at the sight.

Holy mother of burritos!

Did I run over Will Tucker? I ran over freaking Will Tucker!!!

That's it, I'm dead! Not only will I go to jail, but his girly fans will also send poisoned apples to me in jail and I will die slowly. The newspaper headline would be:
Snow White returns;

TEENAGE MURDERER DIES IN PRISON FOR EATING POISON APPLE. RIP

I start panicking, I am a murderer. I haven't even stolen before and I have killed someone. I haven't even graduated from high school yet and I would be labeled delinquent of the year, my mum would be disappointed and my dad would disown me and my sister would.....I have no idea what my sister would do.

Okay...calm down, this is when you put all the movies you've watched into use, in movies when incidents like this happen, they'll either give them CPR or they slap them silly, since I'm not in my right mind and I am good with the latter, I choose the latter.

"Will Tucker!" I yell as I hit his face.

Slap!

"Tucker! Get up!" Why is he not getting up?

Slap!

Slap!

Slap!

"William!" I shout in his ear.

"What the hell?!" He jerks up.

Told ya! works every time.

"You're alive." I breathe out.

"Yeah, no shit I'm alive." He spits. I think it's because of the rain which is still dripping by the way. "What the fuck was that for?! And who the fuck still calls me William?!"

"Language!" I couldn't stop myself from saying. "And rude much?! you were lying lifeless on the road, I had to do something.....what is your name?" I quickly add.

"My name?! are you insane?!" He yells you know for someone who was just flying off a motorbike he sure knows how to yell.

"Just answer the damn question."

"Will...Will Tucker." He says calmly.

"What are you doing here in Miami?" I ask.

"Like you don't know... Aren't you that chic that the principal....."

"Just answer the question."

"Can you tell me why you're questioning me?"

"I'm checking to see if you're concussed," I state matter of factly. The rain is starting to stop.

"Oh."

"Yeah, I don't think you are, because you remember who I am."

"I know I am not concussed, but my leg feels like shit."

Well shit! I broke his leg and where the hell is the damn Ambulance?!

"Sorry, can you stand?" I ask getting behind him to carry him up.

"Yeah, I think so...." He stains as he tries to carry himself up but falls back down. "...Nah! can't do it." He quickly whips his head to where his bike is lying across the road. "Did you run over my bike?"

Yup, he's definitely concussed.

"No." I quickly say.

"Then what the hell is your car doing behind it?."

"Um...I'm a good Samaritan." I say pathetically, anything to get me out of jail. "I saw you laying on the street with your bike trashed and I decided to help, apparently the culprit happened to have fled from the crime scene."

Man! I'm so good.

But William doesn't seem to buy it. "Hmm, do all good Samaritans lie?"

"Um, no?"

"Look, maybe if you tell the truth, I won't file a case against you." NO!

"Yes! yes, I did it. I hit you. I went job hunting and it started to rain and I can't see well in the rain and then I lost control and I hit you, I called the ambulance and I don't want to go to jail, that's why I lied. I'm sorry." I babble and when I was done Will burst into laughter.

"You're a shitty liar." He manages to say. So much for my Oscar award. "Listen, I won't take you to jail if you take me to the hospital... "

"Yes!, I will most definitely take you to the hospital," I say grabbing all his stuff that was scattered on the street.

"..and," he says finally standing and limping with one leg. "You are paying for my bike." I stop at my tracks.

"W..what?" I stutter.

"You heard me," he says making his way to my car. "I'll call the shop and they'll come to pick it up and everything they have to do on it, you will have to pay every cent." He opens the door and gets into the passenger seat.

Okay? I mean that's much better than jail, am I right?.

"But there's one tiny problem," I say as I dump his stuff into the backseat and getting into the driver seat. "I don't have a job."

"Not my problem." He says strapping himself, "and can you drive, my leg is not getting any better here."

I huff and start the car..thank God the rain has stopped I wouldn't want to risk hitting something or someone again. I reverse and hit a mailbox. I hear Will Tucker hiss.

"Who the hell gave you a driver's license?!" He growls.

"I'm sorry," I say sheepishly and started driving towards the hospital.

My phone starts to ring again and I'm pretty sure it is my mum.

"Can you switch that phone off or something, that song is really shitty."

Shit!.

Hello, don't forget to vote and comment.

Hannah.