"Are we seriously about to have this argument?  Right now? After we just had sex Robyn?",  He questioned in annoyance.

"Yes we are. You came here to talk didn't you? We are talking." There was no running from this. It didn't matter what we just did. I was not the one to brush things off quickly just because he destroyed my lower body with his dick.

"If we're gonna talk then put on some clothes. I can't be serious while looking at your tits and all of you.",  He frowned gesturing towards my naked body

"Oh does my body distract you Oscar. Like her body did."  I took my breast in my hands mushing it together to make my point.
"-Or oh wait would you like to see my ass. Cuz apparently she has a fat one. Mine's not doing the trick is it." I turned around smacking my ass in his face.

"Are you fucking serious? Okay, Here I am. Tell me does my dick distract you now. Look at it hanging here. Gimme me one more look and you'll see it slapping against my stomach." This time he stood up pointing at his dick.

I bit the inside of my cheeks trying not to laugh. 

"Got nothing to say right? Or do you want me to hold my dick up here and show you my balls. Thats won't be as distracting will it." He glared holding him in his hands.

"Apart from your dick and that ball sack carrying our next generation what the fuck do you have to offer Oscar?  What the fuck do you have to offer her?" I practically screamed. He was getting on my nerves and I can officially say the whole mood has been ruined. 

"My mouth. We both know how that makes you feel now don't we." He replied cockily

The bed was the only thing seperating the two of us  and I know one of us was about to jump on it to get to the other.

" okay, then you acting like you a Bad ass with only that brujo dick and mouth. Goodluck tryna entertain that bitch."

"Really, you know what at least she doesn't have a big ass forehead." I silently gasped taken aback by what he just said. I was fucking hurt 

I clenched and unclenched my fist. He took it too far and by the look he was giving me now, he knew he took it too far.

"Well, Thank You for that. I can just go to Jonathan and suck his dick with my big ass forehead then,"  I glared.
He was about to say something but I wasn't finish 

"Big ass forehead uh?  Let's hope Aisha or whatever the fuck her name is, is open to eating your ass like I was."

I couldn't imagine what the neighbours were thinking with how loudly we were shouting at each other.

He stood there just staring at me and I stared the fuck back. If he had anything else to say I had more to add on to it.

But he simply sighed, his hard gaze falling 

"You know I love you right Robyn?" He asked.

I scoffed. I know he did but he insulted my forehead and I was fucking hurt.

"I don't care." I pouted making my way over to the ensuite bathroom. I grabbed a robe and covered my body up 

I walked pass him as he was about to walk into the bathroom to follow me. But he changed direction once I got out  he was following me around trying to get my attention.

I walked into the kitchen opening the utensil drawer. I took out a sharp knife.

"I dare you to come closer and your dick will be on the fucking ground Ossito ",  I glared.

"Hermossa, You know I didn't mean none of that." He tries to argue  

"Put some clothes on." I narrowed my eyes at his naked self walking around.

"Fine.",  He said in defeat and got out of my sight.

By this time I was already over what he said  what kind of person would I be if i couldn't take a joke even one that hurts. But I didn't choose this forehead life, it chose me and I was rocking the shit out of it. It's not like I had a huge forehead or something like that.

This is how our relationship worked. It was built and based on insults, sarcasm, alot of sex and Love. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

He walked back into sight and cautiously walked towards me. I didn't do anything else so he took it as a green light to approach me.

He cornered me and wrapped me into him

"I love you, te quiero, Je t'aime. Te amo." He stopped trying to think of something else to say 

"And I heart you too  just like I settled for your bald head you're going to have to settle for my forehead "? I pulled him towards me 

"You think your neighbours heard us?",  he asked laying his chin on my head

"Which part the sex or the screaming?" I questioned breathing him in. .

We both needed to take a shower 

"Was there a difference?"