Chapter 42: Back In Doncaster

Start from the beginning

"Louis."

"Okay Mum."

"Lottie, can you take the kids inside?" Mum asked. Lottie nodded and took our sisters inside the house so Mum could talk to all of us.

"Where do you think we should start?" She asked.

"Clearly she's not at Beth's house. I know she sold it." Pippa said.

All eyes focused on her. "What else do you know?"

Her face paled, but her voice kept steady. "Nothing."

*Rosie's P.O.V.*

From Pippa:

They're trying to find you. They're trying to get answers! HELP!

To Pippa:

Hang in there! PLEASE!

From Pippa:

trying! they're like detectives!

To Pippa:

Who's THEY?!

From Pippa:

The boys...and ur mum.

To Pippa:

Hang on in there Pip. Please dont let me down!

From Pippa:

YEAH AND THERES NO PRESSURE THERE! (sarcastic if you didnt know)

To Pippa:

Trusting you

From Pippa:

You're my best friend, but right now I totally hate you

The texts finally stopped and my small break was over.

"Who was that?" Alice asked.

"A friend."

"Guy?"

"No."

"Girl."

"Well no duh." I rolled my eyes.

"So what's going on? It seemed like an intense conversation...well as intense as it can get over text." Alice shrugged.

"It's just family problems." Again, I was telling the truth but not the whole truth. It's what I've been doing lately.

"Violet, sometimes you can be so...so mysterious? I guess that's the word for it. I can't think of any other."

"I just don't have much to tell."

"Right."

"Back to work girls!" Tracy said. It surprised us both and made us jump slightly. "I pay you to work, not gossip."

***

"OMG!" Alice squealed and jumped up and down.

"What now?" I asked as I removed the apron from myself. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. Alice jogged up behind me to catch up.

"One Direction is here! IN DONCASTER! Maybe I could go find them..."

"Louis probably just brought the guys home to visit his mum and sisters." I shrugged and immediately realized what I just did.

I blew a bit of my cover. "Since when did you get all One Direction experty." Alice raised an eyebrow. "Oh don't tell me you're a secret fan!"

"I'm not!" I argued.

"Ha, I'm guessing you have a crush on Louis!"

Ew ew ew. I don't even want to think about that. "I don't think so Alice." I grimaced.

"Whatever. Harry's totally hot and Louis is just hilarious. Niall, I don't understand. He just eats and eats and yet he seems to be totally fit. Then Zayn and that new blonde streak? AHHH! Some people say that Liam's new buzz cut totally looks ridiculous but I like it!"

"Obsessed." I coughed.

"Just a bit."

"A lot."

"A lot." She agreed. "But they're in town Violet! Wonder what they're doing."

I know though. I know why they're here. They know I'm here.

One Direction is here, looking for me.

I updated! VICTORY! Please vote, comment, and fan me because I'm awesome. How'd you like the chapter? What do you think will happen next? WILL THEY FIND HER? WILL SHE HAVE ANOTHER MEMORY! Wasn't Take Me Home the best thing you ever listened to? LOVE IT!

70 votes

35 comments

VOTE, FAN, and COMMENT!

-Naidraa