"Please Please don't tell him. If he founds out than Chico will too and he will Kill me and my baby.",  She teared up.

Who was Chico to threaten to kill people's family.  The Chico I knew and grew up with would never. But I guess Greed and jealousy can turn the nicest man into a monster and he was becoming one.

"Look, that's why I am here. You don't deserve any of this. That baby doesn't deserve any of this. I'm here to tell you, no I'm promising you that nothing. Absolutely nothing will happen to you and that baby. I swear on my head."

"You don't understand. He'll know.He knows everything."  she cried.

I got up from my seat and walked over to her sitting closer

"I am fucking royalty in my gang and I'm not bragging when I tell you, we're far from these little gangs you grew up around here in Freeridge. I have people that can protect you. I can get you out of Freeridge. Anywhere in the world you want to go. I'll help you get there."

"I don't have the money. I can't afford all of this. If I stay in California he'll still find me heck he'll find me anywhere." I grabbed her hand squeezing it in comfort.

I let it go briefly walking over to my bag 

I opened it and took three stacks.

"This is yours. This is not your ticket out of California.  I'll give that to you. But this is my gift to your little girl.-" I felt myself on the verge of tears.

"When I first found out you were pregnant with a girl, I lost it. I wanted that with Oscar. I was meant to be the one giving him something he desired. With time I accepted the fact that I couldn't do that. Motherhood is an exceptional gift Emily.  I would die to experience it. You've been gifted that. Do what's right, not for you but for the baby." I push the stacks towards her.

She just sat there looking at it.

It didn't matter what she did for a living, how I met her and who she was associated with. Her baby is going to be a new start for her. She can repent herself through that. Even if I don't agree with some shit she did, I knew she would make a great mum.

"I never slept with Oscar that night. In fact I've never touched Oscar at all." She blurted out 

I smiled.  I already knew that. But having her say it made my heart skip a beat.

"I kinda figured that out." I chuckled and she finally smiled.

"He loves you you know. When I walked in his bedroom and he saw me all he kept mumbling was your name. I wish one day I could find a guy that loves me like he loves you "  I looked away from her briefly. Thinking about the idiot

"And you will.  That guy is not Chico. He won't be a problem trust me." I clenched my fist.

If Oscar hesitated when it came to killing him, I would be the one to pull that trigger. He's done enough damage.

She was about to answer when there  was a loud banging on the door 

"Are you expecting someone?" I asked eyeing Emily but her frown gave me the answer.

I opened a few drawers and found a knife.

The banging continued before a voice demanded the door to be opened 

Emily looked scared, as she stood there holding her bump protectively.  I meant what I said, I wasn't going to let anything happen to her or that baby.

"Open it." I mouthed and hid behind the cupboard next to the door. I watched as she opened it and she was suddenly pushed back, hands around her throat 

I was about to launch at whoever it was when I realised who it actually was.

"Oscar let her go.",  My voice was stern. He loosened his grip and turned towards me.

"Robyn?"

I kept my lip in a straight line because as I stared at him all I could think about is someone else kissing him.

He quickly walked over  to pull me into a hug but I pushed him back, hands on his shoulder I kneed him where it hurts the most. 

"That's for kissing someone else and putting your fingers on a pregnant woman." I glared down at him as he fell  holding himself in pain.

Emily hid her mouth trying not to laugh .

I walked over to the front door and closed it and turned towards Oscar who was pulling himself up. Who does he think he is just barging into people's house like this.

He looked at me and frowned then at Emily.  His eyes going back and forth no doubt wondering what I was doing here.

I walked over to Emily standing infront of her protectively.

"You knew?" He asked and I nodded.

"I did."

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me?" He asked raising his voice slightly. 

My eyes narrowed at his tone.
"Why the fuck didn't you tell me you kissed another woman?" I questioned crossing my arms.

"That's fucking different Robyn. This is my life we're talking about. My kid."

"You're right this is your life. I should've told you but we're both so great at telling each other things right?"

I wasn't going to let him kissing another girl slide by easily. I wanted to torture him.

"Robyn..." he walked towards me but I stopped him.
"Move closer and I'll shove my foot up your ass babe." He stopped 

"The baby is not yours yes. But I just promised to protect this girl and her baby from anything. And that includes everyone. You and the fucked up father."

"Who's the dad?",  He asked and I gave him a knowing look.

"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch." he cursed under his breath.

We had a long list of people that wanted Chico dead. And everyone had to get in line.

"We already have eyes on you. I promise nothing will happen to you okay. But I've gotta go." I told Emily still holding her hand.  She nodded with a grateful smile on her face 

Who would've thought I would be in this particular situation. Befriending the woman that lied about being pregnant with my man's baby. But I guess this is what people call maturity.

Oscar was watching the two of us curiously and when I made a move to leave he followed me outside. As I descended down the stairs he grabbed my wrist pulling me back  

"Can we talk?",  He pleaded 

I licked my teeth and glared

"No."