Chapter 6

*Matt's pov*

"ATHENA!!!" I screamed, worried as I run up to her.

I feel the limo stop, and I held Athena's hand, trying to wake her up. Everybody surrounded me and her while I start shaking her. Then, the limo driver came in.

"ATHENA! COME ON THIS ISN'T FUNNY! WAKE UP!" I shouted

"I don't think this is a joke, i'm going to call an ambulance right now. Just keep an eye on her" I heard the driver said

Why did this happened? Nothing bad happened while we were on the beach. I know this couldn't happened at the hotel, because Mahogany was keeping an eye on her. On the beach, we were just playing tag in the water, and she just left to the sand, and then Cameron was there- Cameron! I walked up to Cameron as Nash went up to Athena.

"Cameron! you were the last person with Athena, what happened?" I snapped

"We were just talking, I didn't see her do anything that could cause this" He responded

"Sure, anything didn't happened to her, YOU WERE THE FUCKING LAST ONE TO SEE HER, TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!" I demanded

"Woah, Matt I know this is serious but please calm down. I don't want any fights" I heard Mahogany spoke as she went up to me

I took a deep breath. I ran my fingers to my hair, what cause this then? I know Cameron is lying, just to keep his ass safe. I know they both did something. If I can't get it out of Cameron, then I'll try Athena. As I was about to say something, I hear sirens of an ambulance come.

They came and took Athena away in a stretcher and then I came with them.

*Mahogany's pov*

The driver was taking us to the hospital as we were all worried. How could this have happened? I know she just had fainted, this is the second time she had done this. The first time was because she cut herself deep- NO! she couldn't have cutted herself deep. I was watching her, she couldn't have done it at the beach. I was with her at the hotel except- I gasped.

She cut herself when we went to Taco Bell because all of us left and she didn't went with us. I know she didn't cut when I left to Aaron's room because Matt was there with her. I can't believe she did that when we were gone!

"Ummm.. Mahogany, do you know something we don't" I heard Nash asked as I quickly glanced at Taylor, and he got the idea of what might of happened.

"No, I was just thinking of why did this happened" I responded quickly

Then, I quickly motioned Taylor to come over where i'm sitting, away from the guys, and he came with a worried look on his face.

"I think I know what happened" I whispered as he had an surprised look on his face.

"While, we were at Taco Bell, we left Athena behind right? and I know while I went to get a cardigan for her in Aaron's room, Matt was there with her so...she cut herself while we left and she could have either cutted deep or cut...a vein" I explained as tears form in my eyes

"I can't believe she did this, has this happened before?" Taylor asked as his tears form

"Yes, this is the second time actually" I cried, and afterwards I wipe the tears off my face.

"What did she do the first time?" he gulped

"Well the first time, it was actually when we went to Los Angeles, she was..at the event, in the bathroom. And she cut there, and she almost cut a vein and she just fainted. That was also the day, I found out, the day I found out that she cuts. When she fainted, I helped her but it wasn't that serious as this because in like 10 seconds later, she was fine and back to normal" I explained as I finished we made it to the hospital.

Please let her be fine, and please don't let her secret out to the boys