Chapter 21

"Shawn? You can go to the gym now if you want to" I stated with a smile

He got up and stretched a bit and picked up his gym bag which looked kinda heavy. He then said goodbye and that he had a great time. I sat there staring at the sunset, just thinking about so many things. Especially Cameron, I can't get him out of my head, I can't say I love him though, it's wrong. I looked down, twiddling my fingers. I just like him, yea that's it, I don't love him because we all know what would happened when you love one of the Magcon boys. Also, he doesn't love me back anyways because why would anyone love me? I'm nothing compared to them. I don't deserved to be friends with them.

I got up and took a deep breath. I stared at the sunset one more time and then just walked back to my room with my blanket still wrapped around me . I just thought all the bad things in my mind, I kept breathing funny, I felt like I was gonna past out. My face was getting heated and I saw black surrounding my sight. I ran back to the room, ignoring everything that was happening. I couldn't breathe for a second and as I ran back to my room, I saw someone running up to me. I couldn't see my vision was blurred, I felt a bit dizzy. What was happening? I ran up to them and then I began to see again, it was Shawn. I felt into his arm and the dark sleep begins again.

*Shawn's pov*

I ran up to Athena, I saw her walking around funny and once I caught up with her, she collapsed right into my arms. Matthew's room was only 4 rooms away and I panicked, I didn't know what to do. I carried Athena into my arms and took her to Matthew's room. I barged in, waking up Matthew and Mahogany, leaving Athena in my arms.

"CALL 911, ATHENA JUST LIKE FAINTED" I screamed in a high, shaky voice

Mahogany immediately calls 911, in fear she was talking fast and was screaming. Matthew woke up instantly, running up to Athena. He was crying, I can tell he was scared and sad at the same time. The boys start barging in the room and I laid Athena on the floor. All the boys were scared, some were crying. I felt the same and started to tear. I want her to be okay. I can't handle Athena like this.

"There are getting an ambulance as soon as possible, just stay with her" Mahogany trembled

"ATHENA, COME ON NOT THIS AGAIN. ATHENA!" Matthew screamed as his voice cracked

Cameron crouched down on the floor, looking at Athena, crying. I wonder what everyone was really thinking at this moment, Athena fainted randomly again and she just looks dead, which we don't ever wanna see. Matthew unwrapped the blanket around Athena's to check her pulse and the sight was just awful.

*Mahogany's pov*

I got scared, Matt unwrapped Athena's blanket and there it showed, all her scars/cuts/dried blood. Matthew was shocked and cried even more as everyone else. Matthew got up and couldn't believe what he saw. I got up and went up to Taylor and just hugged him. Athena's secret is out, she can't hide it no more. The boys started crying, they always get emotional whenever they see self-harm.

"Why? Why would you do this to me Athena? I thought you were happy with what you have. Why all this? I love you, you're my sister and I never wanted this to happened" Matt questioned, as he questioned, the paramedics come and take her away. Me and Matthew are in the ambulance, we will meet the guys at the hospital. Matt couldn't stop crying, I started to cry more. I held Athena's hand and held it tightly.

"Mahogany? Did you ever knew about this?" He asked as he stared straight at me. I cried more

"Yes....She told me to never tell anyone especially you. She didn't want you to know because she felt like you would get angry with her and make you upset at her. She told me she has been doing this for 2 years, been using makeup, wearing sleeves, just hiding it any possible way. But I don't know what is causing her fainting. I tried stopping her but she does it some how like she always find a way. Taylor knows too, he overheard us about it and he cried. Oh Athena..." I explained while crying

We were at the hospital, she was rushed out of the ambulance and into the building. I was crying harder and harder every second. I knew they were gonna figure out sooner or later but this was the worst time to. We waited in the waiting room, we didn't want the rest to miss their flight. Right now, only Matt, Athena and I were in Orlando. We waited and waited for 2 hours and then we were able to go see Athena. Matthew's face went red and started crying. Athena was lying there, looking scared as ever but what she didn't know is that they all know her secret.

"Athena, why would you do this to yourself?" Matthew cried, lifting Athena's arms

"H-how do you know?" She stuttered and started to panic

"When you past out, the unwrapped the blanket to check your pulse and we saw them" I said sadly

"I can't say why, it will ruin you" She said

"Please, i'll try to make it stop, I don't wanna see you like this ever again" Matthew cried

"All i'll say is this, I started about 2 years ago. At first, it was nothing. I rarely did it but when...something happened, it started getting worst and worst..." She explained while staring deep to the floor. The door opened and the doctor came in. She gave Athena a smile and then said "You two, come with me" We walked out the room with her and she stood outside.

"Okay, we ran a few tests on her and i'm sorry to say this but she has major depression and panic disorder anxiety. She had fainted because we believe she had a panic attack. So, we decided that she will be needing some medication and make sure she gets some therapy to calm herself down." The doctor explained as my heart dropped

We went back to Athena, she said she was feeling better and she wanted to go to Houston. She looked better than when she was on the floor, laying there, all pale. She seems tanner and more healthier and even just happier.  We talked to her about everything. It was already 8 am and it there was no way we can make it to the airport. 

"Guys i'm perfectly fine now, trust me. Let's check out from here, grab our stuff from the hotel and leave to the airport!" She said happily 

I was confused, she seemed so happy for some reason? But me and Matt decided it was okay to check out and go to the hotel. We then checked out and called a cab to the hotel. We were all chatting it up and Athena was smiling and laughing, forgetting about everything that happened. It felt good seeing her happy. We walked back up to our room and hanged out there to check more info on a flight to Houston. Please don't let anything be bad on our way there.