Chapter 15

*Athena's pov*

We were on our way to the meet and greet and I sat next to Matt. After Matt questioned Cameron, I felt guilt running through my body. Why did I kiss Nash? Ugh,  its not like i'm dating him or i'm going to have sex with him afterwards! I honestly didn't felt a spark when we kiss, it was just passionate. It felt like just a regular kiss but his words just made me feel special and like I belong. I began to stare out the window of the limo and sighed. Me and Nash have a weird friendship, we don't really have a close friendship because he's always with Cameron. We talk regularly but whenever we talk its always something special or if I need to let something off my chest. I don't know his darkest secrets and he doesn't know mine but Cameron, he was like a brother to me. 

Cameron and I would talk 24 hours, 7 days a week. He knew all my secrets and I knew his, we would talk about anything and everything in the world. Back then I kinda starting falling in love with him but I never wanted our friendship to end, so I tried to keep it unnoticeable as possible. Everyday when we talked or played around I would get butterflies and when we have conversations at the middle of the night, that was the highlights of my nights. But of course, I started to lost feelings for him ever since he started hanging out with Nash more. We wouldn't have conversations at 3 at anymore, we didn't talked as much as we use to. It felt like we didn't even knew each other.

"Athena, are you okay?" I heard Mahogany's soft voice say

I snapped out of my thoughts and took a deep breath "Yea, yea, I'm fine" I lied

"Are you sure? You don't seem fine" She replied as she sat next to me

"Yea, i'm just really tired all of sudden" I lied again with a fake smile to pull it off

"You know you can tell me anything" She stated while she held my hand then got up and left

I searched through my pockets, hoping to find some earphones and luckily, I found some. I plugged it into my phone and put on some songs by an amazing artist called Black bear and started to fall asleep.

*Matthew's pov*

I wonder what happened with Cameron, he seems really mad and that's bad especially since we're going to a meet and greet. Anyways, the VIP lunch was amazing today, except Athena kinda disappeared throughout like part of it which made me feel a bit scared but I noticed she was going to the bathroom and stopped to talk to Nash. I just hope she didn't do anything stupid or harmed herself like she did at the beach. 

I was then on my phone looking through my social medias and then I heard Mahogany talking to Athena. I decided to listen on to their conversation and then I went back to my phone and a second after that, I saw Athena just sleeping to some music I'm guessing. I got up and went over to Mahogany to ask a few questions. 

"Hey Mahogany, can I ask you something?" I asked as I sat next to her

"Sure Matt, what's up?" She smiled while she made some space for me

"Well, I heard your conversation with Athena and what you think is up with her" I asked

"I don't really know but I can tell she's like not happy, maybe something happened at the VIP lunch but she maybe doesn't wanna talk about" She explained

"Okay, thanks" I said and then I was about to leave

"Matt? can you just do me one favor?" Mahogany asked as she came up to me and whispered into my ear "Please watch her and make sure she what she's doing"

I nodded then went back to Athena and she was still sleeping. I decided to look through my phone until we got to the meet and greet. I decided to like pictures on instagram by the amazing fans. As soon as we got there, I decided to lightly tickle Athena to wake her up. She started moving.

"hmm...OMGG...OWW..MATTHEW STOP TICKLING ME!!" She started to scream as everyone else watched

I decided to stop and a few seconds afterwards, she decided to tickle me

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET MATTHEW" She screamed as she tickled me

"OH NO YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON, LADY!" I yelled back 

We had a little war and of course, I won. The guys and Mahogany kept cheering on Athena and I. Then, after our little tickle war, we got out the limo and walked inside the meet and greet, and started walking past some fans scream which came early to the meet and greet. We started to set up the meet and greet and then, we let the madness began.