Chapter 25

*Cameron's pov*

I edit the footage of the video we made. I look at it with a giant smile. Athena just looks beautiful as always. As I plug in my headphones, trying not to distract the others from editing, I listen to the footage. I hear Athena's adorable laugh. I looked up from my computer and see Athena. Her face is attached to the screen and I can see the dedication she has for her fans. I'm happy the fans and her just have this great bond with each other. I get up from the bed and go to the mini-fridge to grab a coke. 

"Oh Cam? Can you pass me one too?" Athena asks softly without moving an inch

"Sure" I state as I walk over with a coke in my hand

"How's the editing going so far?" I asked, sitting down next to her

"It's going good so far but I just don't know what song to put for the time lapse part " She claims as she turns her face to see mine.

"Well how about a soft R&B beat or pop song maybe....?" I tried to help

"I'll choose R&B I guess, thanks" Athena smiled

I just can't get over the fact of how beautiful she is. Her smile makes me feel all happy and warm on the inside. Her eyes is something special, all these colors just making her stand out. The way she laughs is just unforgettable and something you would always want to hear. She's so perfect and just somebody you can't ignore. She something else, she's just different and its amazing. 

She looked up at me and laughed. I just realized....I've been staring at her this whole time. I blush in a silly way, then laugh it off. I just think too much about her, I never thought I would fall in love with this beautiful girl. Haha, you never know what can happen. I'm such a loser for loving a perfect girl. I just feel happier having someone by yourself. 

*Athena's pov*

I caught Cameron staring at me, I laugh it off. Does he actually love me? I wonder. No Athena, don't think that, he loves you will all his heart. Look at the way he stares you then turns away, when he smiles at you, and the way he kisses you....man I feel lucky. But i'm still thinking, why me? Out of every beautiful girl in the world you chose me? I'm honestly nothing compared to everyone else. I feel just so confused.

I get up and walk over to the bathroom. I shut the door quickly and lock it real tight. I look at myself in the mirror and think "What's so good about you for anyone to like you? You are the ugliest thing I ever seen". I sit down, my back against the wall. All of sudden, I feel worthless? Come on, I have things to edit. 

Then I feel the burning sensation in my arm, I scratch it over and over. It turns red. Come on, I was so happy, "everything is okay now, be happy" I think to myself. I wanted to fucking die right now, I hate those random anxiety attacks. I start hyperventilating and feeling a little dizzy. I get up and go to the little supply cabinet. By then I'm feeling nauseous. I search for any type of medication. Searching and searching, I found some pain killers. I mean that should do the trick right? I quickly  open the bottle and take 2 pills. Don't want to overdose today.

"Athena? Are you okay in there?" Mahogany knocks on my door

"Yea i'm fine...just feeling a little sick right now!" I replied as I open the door

She gets closer to me and asked "Did you do anything?" Mahogany whispered and by anything I knew she mean hurting myself.

"I was having a little anxiety attack and took some pain killers." I whispered back 

I left the bathroom back into my bed. I grabbed my coke and took a sip or 2. Trying to calm myself down to edit the footage. My head is still dizzy, so it was hard to concentrate and I notice my head was moving back and forth.

"Athena are you okay? You don't seem fine?" Cameron asked as he got up to sit next to me. 

"Yea yea i'm fine, probably just a little tired right now" I mumbled under my breath

"Just go to sleep, you can edit later and i'm worried about you" Cameron orders me to do

I just listen to what he says. I close my computer and grab my blanket then boom, i'm passed out. I start having nightmares about Cameron doing the absolute worst to me. Hurting me, cheating on me, saying all this crap, and I died from him abusing too much. I pray to god that this is all just a fantasy and not a reality...