Chapter 28

It was time for the the meet and greet. Anxiety and fear rushed all over me. But so far it was nothing like the last meet and greet, some wanted to take pictures with me. But some just rolled their eyes as they past by me. I feel kinda happy though. Some people were actually happy to see me and even cried a bit. It made me feel so appreciated for once.

"You're someone I really look up to and seeing how much hate you go through and still be able to smile is amazing and I love you for that" One fan said

"Your videos make me happy and laugh when I'm sad at times so thank you" Another said

Just by at least someone saying I make them happy is the reason why I keep doing this. The real reason why I make videos is to make people happy and smile through hard times. And hearing that from someone, coming from their heart, really keeps me going.

Just let it be one day, the one day, where all the hate goes away and I finally made it. I'm happy where I am and I don't deal with being depressed or self- harm. I look forward to that day if it ever happens, I need to stay strong.

Times pass by until we get to the stage performance. I just wanna have a fun time with Mahogany and the boys. And god please don't let Cameron mention us. I can't handle those problems. But I remember Nash wanted to do something together so I go up to him.

"Hey Nash what you wanted to do?" I asked him

"We should just do like a sword battle on stage with some balloon swords I got from a fan" He stated so serious

"Oh ok that's cool, just call me up when it's time" I laughed

Everyone is on stage and do their little things. Mahogany though is killing it on the DJ. I stand in the background, just dancing to music. I notice Cameron turned around and saw me dancing to the music. He smiles real big and I start to blush. I look real dumb when I dance.

*Nash's Pov*

It's about time I do just some random act with Athena. I feel quite the dumbass for saying we should have a sword fight on stage. Real smooth Nash. But I wanted to be close with me. In a way I could just touch her and feel her against me. I'm so stupid.

Either way I call her up for the battle. We stand side to side with our little swords. Aaron stands between us. He raises my hand as the crowd goes wild. He raises Athena's hand and you can hear a couple of screams. Then we duel.

We just play back and forth. One hit, two hits, and so on. Eventually, I try to "mess up" and be close to her. I keep my foot out and if she trips I can hug her. She falls and I catch her with a shocked look on her face. She whispers "thank you". We continue the battle. And I won as champion of all. We both walk off stage and started to talk.

"Hey Nash thanks for catching me, I owe you big time, you saved me from embarrassment" She shyly says

"No problem, and you're lucky you didn't almost fall off stage" I laugh

"Yea, that would have been terrible and I would be the most laughed at" She laughs so shaky

"But are you alright do you need anything" I ask

"Can you just get me a water please? Thanks" she reponses

I nod and go get a water. This is the time, I should tell her. It's just me and her alone. I'm just tired of having all these feelings towards her put away. She deserves to know. It's time. I come back with her water and smile at her.

"Oh thanks" She smiles back at me

"Look Athena, there's something I really need to tell you" I start to say, this is it

"I don't really know how to stay this but I think I'm-" I'm cut off by what sounds is Aaron

"Oh Athena, there you are! Mahogany says she needs you" Aaron grins softly

"I'm sorry Nash but maybe you can tell me later? I'm pretty sure it's important but I gotta go talk to Mahogany" she frowns a little bit

I feel a little angry but I try to ignore it. Right when I was gonna confess my feelings towards her. She leaves as I sit at a chair nearby. I just sigh in frustration. I'll just tell her later, its better this way so I can practice.

We spend until 8 clock doing the meet and greet, and the show. We all pack up all our signs, gifts, and more things into our separate cars. Guess we didn't get a limo this time. I decide to ride with Athena, of course. Now it's time to actually say what's happening. We both get in the car and I just stare at her. She looks so beautiful as the moon shines against her skin.
" What I needed to tell you is just..." I look at her

The way she looks at me, her eyes shine straight at me. I can see just so much happiness in her eyes. I stare at her lips, I just wanna fucking kiss her so bad but I know I can't. Her sweet smile as she looks at me. I just wanna hold her, she's so beautiful and I want it all to be mine and no one else. I feel my heart racing so fast. I can't believe I'm about to do this right now but here we go..

"Athena.... I think I'm in love with you...." I say as her smile goes down.