Chapter 18

*Cameron's pov*

I was in the elevator with Athena, she was so beautiful it was driving me crazy. She was standing in front of me, I just put my hands around her waist, then I wrapped my arms around her, securing her and then pulled her into a hug.

"Cameron, what are you doing" she laughed

"Just showing you my appreciation" I smiled

She smiled and then wrapped her arms around my arms. I felt happy with her, I couldn't feel anything else right now. She was the perfect girl for me, her smile kept me happy and her laugh just made me feel good. I was excited for the night I have the perfect thing planned. I'm just a little scared that something might ruin it but I know it won't

Once we reached the floor, I let go but I walked with her to the limo. The driver opened the door for use and as a gentleman, I let Athena go first. We both sat right next to each other just talking and talking about the most random things like we used to. It felt amazing talking to her again, Its like I can tell her everything and she will understand. She is one amazing girl, she is like no other.After talking, the driver stopped at our location and opened the door for us.

"Oh my god Cameron, are you serious?" Athena shocked as ever

"Yup, I thought we should have a magical night" I stated

We were at the famous, Walt Disney World, a true magical place where all your little kid dreams live. And I know for sure it was going to be even more amazing since i'm with the beautiful and lovely Athena. I felt like nothing will ruin our special night.

*Athena's pov*

I was surprised that Cameron brought me here to Walt Disney. I never been here which makes me so excited and he doesn't even know how much I love Disney. He already got our tickets but I felt guilty because I don't really like when people waste money on me. 

We walked over to the entrance and we were at Main Street USA. I felt warm and happy inside, I grew up my entire life surrounded my Disney and cartoons. We walked by shops and tons of little kids that were happy and the entire time I didn't noticed we were holding hands. Until I noticed, I looked away and started to blush.

Then, I noticed a statue up ahead. I stopped and noticed it was the Walt Disney statue, I then started to run to it. I felt so happy, this man was the man who taught me believe in dreams and find my little happiness. He also taught me to have a giant imagination and have big, amazing thoughts.

"Athena, why did you just ran" Cameron asked 

"Well, I don't think you know but Walt Disney was one of my favorite people and one of my idols. He taught me so many things, especially to dream big" I explained while I grinned

"Wow, I taught one of your favorite people was like Selena Gomez or something" He laughed

"Seriously? Okay, anyways take a picture for me" I demanded as I grabbed my phone out

I posed in front of it with a giant smile on my face. Then Cameron took a picture, which I forgot it had the flash on and nearly blinded my eyes.

"Okay, oowwwwwww" I laughed as I rubbed my eyes

We started to laugh and continued to go on the other rides and see other attractions. I felt like a little kid again, I always wanted to come to Disneyland or Disney World ever since I was 6 or 7. Now i'm here which is amazing, especially with this guy. We tried to go to everywhere as we can, from Adventureland to Tomorrowlands, but sadly we didn't get to go to Frontierland. My absolute favorite was Fantasyland, I knew every single character and ride.

Cameron was impressed with how much Disney I knew. My favorite ride we went on was Peter Pan's Flight. Once we got on, I felt sleepy and Cameron held my hand. I rested my head on his shoulder and looked at him in the eyes and he looked back with joy. We continued to enjoy the rest of the ride but that moment, when we looked at each other's eyes, I thought felt a spark between us.

The problem was tho is that we couldn't tell if we were actually in love with each other. But I really couldn't care at this moment. Out of everything that happened, i'm so glad that this is happening right now. This guy, Cameron Dallas, is literally making me feel like one of the most happiest girl in world. 

By the time we finished going on the Buzz Lightyear ride, they announced that the park was closing. It was about 11:50. So, Cameron and I held hands, and walking to the entrance. My hand felt warm holding his but the rest of my body was freezing even that I had my flannel on. My body was shivering so hard and Cameron decided to put his jacket on me.

"Cameron, you don't have to, it's fine I can handle it" I said

"No, I insist. It's fine anyways, I'm not really cold anyways" Cameron stated

"Are you sure? Because I really don't-" 

"Trust me! I'm fine!" He laughed

We continued to hold hands until we made it out to the where our driver drops us off. We saw him there like if he didn't even move. We got in and drove off to Cameron's next place.

"I can't believe you took me to Disney World" I cheered

"Well, I haven't been here and you haven't so I thought why not" Cameron smiled

"Anyways, i'm so hungry, please tell me we are going some place to eat" I asked

"Maybe, I don't know" Cameron smirked

"Well. my stomach is hungry for something good" I laughed

We started to talk about the next Magcon event in Dallas, I pretend if I was excited when I wasn't really excited. At least, we were talking about something instead of being in awkward silence. Of course, we then started talking about random things. After about an hour of talking about random things, our driver stopped and opened the door to reveal Cameron's next location.

"Cameron...what is this?" I said leaving speechless, as I got out the car

"The perfect way to end the night" He said with a smirk ;)