Chapter 27

Today was the day for the Magcon show and I barely got some sleep, how amazing. Anyways I got up and notice Mahogany out of bed but Cameron still sleeping in. I yawned as I got up. I went over to Cameron and started jumping on him.

"HEY WAKE UP MISTER YOU GOT SHIT TO DO" I started laughing really hard

"Ok I'm up....man" Cameron stated in his cute raspy voice

We both get up and started to get ready. I put on some makeup. Then I wore the cutest burgundy dress with some black platform shoes that Mahogany had and one of Cameron's snap backs, which I'm surprised he had. It was around 12 and the meet and greet starts at 3:30, so we're good I guess. After we finished getting ready, we go check on the other boys.

As I open the door, i see almost everyone right outside. They were all staring at me and I was confused. They were looking at me like I was a puzzle they couldn't solve.

"Umm you guys need something ?" I asked them all

"I don't think I ever seen you this girly? Did Mahogany dress you up?" Nash started to laugh

"Oh be quiet! I can be girly if I wanted to sir!" I giggled

*Nash's pov*

My, my..Athena looks like a fucking goddess. She looks so amazing in that dress. Damn she's driving me crazy right now. And her lips just look so nice- Calm down, you're in front of everyone.

"Anyways we are going to eat, care to join us?" Johnson asked

"Of course! Mahogany, Cam and I are ready" Athena said with a gentle smile

We all walk down to the special limo Bart ordered us, which is really cool of him. I sit next to Athena and Cam. We all listen to some nice music and relaxed for a bit. We all just chill and talk about the show today.

"Hey Athena, how about we just do an act together on stage today?" I asked her with a silly smile

"Oh yea sure! It will be fun" Athena cheers back at me

I just wanted to closer to her today. But after she agreed with me, I noticed Cameron had rolled his eyes at me. What is he mad at for? It was just a simple question and you don't own her. The rest of ride there we all just chill and talk about the last show and the meet and greet.

"So she was behind me and I was ready to pick her up. And then she jumps on and i don't know, we both fall to the ground. It wasn't bad though, we were just laughing it off and tried it again" Gilinsky laughs

"You are probably just too weak...I'm just kidding" Johnson states

"Ok Johnson, I got you" Gilinsky winks at him

We finally get to some special Mexican restaurant, which looks amazing.We all sit down and look at the menu. Athena looks at the menu kinda of puzzled. Probably deciding what to eat.

*Athena's POV*

I look at the menu but I'm not as hungry to be honest. I'm gonna get a quesadilla because its the lightest thing and I really need to lose weight. I wait as everyone order their food. I want to show the lady my amazing Spanish but I'll feel like a show off. She then comes to me.

"Yo quiero una quesadilla y un pequeño horchata por favor" I say with confidence

"Tu español is muy buena senorita!" She smiles at me then leaves

Everyone is looking at me very confused. I just start laughing and blushing at the same time. Matthew just starts laughing at me too. Matt knows I speak Spanish better than him. But I guess I really shocked everyone with my Spanish.

"You know Spanish? Since when?" Cameron asks me

"Well, one my dad is Colombian, and two I practiced a little more in high school" I giggled, I really don't know why it's funny

The boys still shocked at me, just continue to talk to each other. We all laugh and talk for a bit until our food comes. As the boys get their food, they start pigging out. Me and Mahogany just laugh at them. I start lightly eating my food. I just feel insecure and so fat, probably because I am. I still kept a smile on my face even though I started thinking about my weight and appearance.

As we finish, we all cleaned up our mess and leave. I can tell the boys are stuffed because they all walk to the car slowly and I start to laugh. We all get in the car and go to the meet and greet. I sit next to Cameron and Nash. I look at Cameron while he laughs, he really is just so beautiful. I smile as he laughs. I want him to stay happy. It just makes me happy. The way he laughs is cute and adorable.

Everyone talks and laugh as I check my social media. I check my latest video with Cameron and Mahogany. The video is doing really good and the comments are positive. But they are mainly all about Cameron and Mahogany. Its better than any hate I guess. I then check my twitter and Instagram. Twitter is a couple of hate comments about how Cameron is a prettier girl than me but i brush it off. Instagram is good right now, many comments about how pretty I am and all over my comments is a special hashtag #WeloveAthena

I look through the hashtag and so many people write paragraphs telling me how important I was to them. It made me so happy that I nearly cried but I didn't. I felt happy that a lot of people cared for me. But as I was thinking this, we made it to the meet and greet. I then got a rush of fear. Anything could happen in there. I wanna be strong and don't let anyone get me down. I'm ready..