Chapter 11

*Athena's pov*

When we walked back to hotel, I was scared. I saw Sean and today is the meet and greet, which means a bunch of rude girls telling stuff I don't wanna hear. Calling me a slut, saying I slept around with the guys, that I should back of their man. I want to tell them that this was happening, but at the same time, its not their fight.

Trust me they're not all bad like there are some amazing fans. The ones who come to event usually just ignore me and give me dirty looks or just tell their friend something rude about me. I have a vine with 66k, a YouTube with 92k, a twitter with 34k and a instagram with 77k. Those people actually are the sweetest to me but some just follow me to get closer to the boys.

I don't know why they hate me really, I support the boys as much as they do, I don't like to start drama or show off about being with the boys because that's not how I am. All I want to do is make people smile and laugh like my brother Matt and the boys do, but its hard because the fans always make fun of me. We made it back to the hotel and it was about 12:16. As we got in I saw everyone was down at the lobby. 

"Where were you guys?" Cameron asked

"We were at Nelli's, a restaurant nearby why?" Nash replied with a confused look on their face 

"Because you didn't tell us and who knows? you could have been kidnapped by some amazing yet crazy fans" Cameron laughed

"Hahaha, funny but anyways where's Matt?" I asked

"Oh he's trying to find his beanie" Mahogany just randomly said

"Thanks" I said as I run to the elevator to find Matt

*Matthew's pov*

I checked all over my room,  where is my beanie? I need my beanie, what the fuck? I remember I put in my suitcase, I gotta find it fast or we won't be able to go to the VIP lunch. Fuck, why today. I checked all over the room including the bathroom. As soon I check the nightstand, Athena came in.

"Matt what are you doing we need to go!" Athena shouted

"I can't find my beanie" I shouted back

"Just forget your beanie and let's go, please everyone is waiting" Athena explained

"But I need my beanie or-" I whined but Athena talked over me

"Who's more important? The fans or your beanie?" Athena asked with a serious look on her face

"The fans but I need my-" I tried to explained but Athena once again talked over me

"So let's go for your fans" She said and she was right

"Okay let's go then...Goodbye beanie where ever you are" I jokingly said

Athena dragged me downstairs with everybody and we left to the VIP lunch with the amazing fans on a limo and of course, everyone was acting crazy on the limo. As we arrived to the VIP lunch, there was a bunch of screaming but amazing fans just waiting for us outside the restaurant.