55

Kai

(2 weeks ago)

After I heard what has been bothering the love of my life, I  decided to make things happen already. I mean, I now have enough money right since I started working I think 3 years ago.

The next day I was surprised when Mr Choi called me to his office.

"Is there any problem sir?" I asked and he motioned me to sit.

"Call me uncle Jin yang. I called you because I notice something different from Beomgyu. Do you perhaps know what has been bothering him this week? I tried asking him but he will just shrug it off"

I smiled.

"Ah that, don't worry we settled it " I said but he looks unamused.

"What is it?"

I sighed and just tell him he's Beomgyu's father anyway.

"He just feels unwell and doubt himself. He said that I am unsure about him because I haven't shown any signs of proposing soon. Also that I might want someone who can give me a child. I assured him though. He has nothing to worry about" I said and he nods.

"Kai, I also am curious to why you haven't proposed yet. I mean, Yeonjun and Soobin will get married maybe next month" he replied making me laugh a little. "Tell me honestly, do I play a part of you not proposing to my son?"

"To tell you honestly, yes. If I marry your youngest son, you'll be left on your own because we both know I will take Beomgyu to live with me" I said and he smiled.

"That's the thing why I really like you for my son, Kai. But I'm fine. I tell you, if you want to propose, do it. I will be fine. I can manage you know and even if my sons will be married, I know they will still and forever be my sons. I'm happy seeing them fulfill their dreams and have their own family. Kai preparing is not a bad thing but let me remind you, you and I are not getting any younger" 

I am speechless as I stare at him.

"Wow thank you so much. I thought I'm in trouble" I smiled as I return his embrace.

"Now if you have your plan, tell me. I'd be more than happy to help"

Its been a week and this week I will be planning my proposal. Taehyun also told me he will be coming here together with his fiance to take part in my proposal, Beomgyu is his BFF after all.

Everyone took part in the plan. Mr Choi, my parents, the YeonBin couple, Taehyun and his fiance even Sungjae hyung and Joy noona helped me.

Today is the day to initiate the plan.

First we must make Beomgyu stressed, so Mr Choi asked for the board members' help (who are more than willing). They make the meeting an hour earlier so Beomgyu will be you know a little panicked for him to not think about anything but the presentation, in that way, it will be easier to do things. After Beomgyu will present, the board must look unamused so that Beomgyu will be 'scolded'.

Next they will call me to signal me to come to the office of Soobin hyung for the next step.

"So is Soobin coming?" Yeonjun hyung asked as I nod and wait for Beomgyu to call me.

When he called I acted tense and when he starts to ask, Soobin hyung enter his office making Jisung see him.

"Papa!. . "

Of course I make sure he heard it. (Call me an evil boyfriend or something😇).

I purposely leave my phone call on going as Kia told Sungjae hyung to pick up his whining child.