11

Kai

I am so excited this morning. Well after the anger moment I have last night, I admit I did not expect to be excited but after Soobin hyung ask me to accompany Beomgyu this day for school, I became energetic. Finally I have someone to talk to in school. I admit I am a quiet type of person but if I am comfortable with someone, I become so talkative and energetic. In school I rarely talk to anyone.

I fix my uniform and fix my self before grabbing my bag and head downstairs. I went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast but then I saw my dad making toast while my mom makes some pancakes. I got excited to eat but as I reach the door, I heard them talk again.

"Okay Taehyun after breakfast, I will drive you to school okay? Always remember what they say OK?" my dad said as I frown. So they are only making him breakfast. Fine I'll just grab some cereals then.

"Oh Kai, you'll have breakfast? I thought you'll go to Soobin" my mom said as I just glance at her

"I'll go with Soobin and Beomgyu hyung today. I'll just grab some cereals" I said but my dad cleared his throat.
"Uh we still haven't shop for groceries. We ate the cereals yesterday" he said as I nod grabbing my bag and leave without a word

I hear them calling me but I just walk out.

From: binnie hyung

"Yo, I went to school earlier. We have something to do in the team so no other driver is available. Beomgyu is waiting for you"

O crap.

I walk towards their house and I saw Beomgyu waiting outside.

"So what are we gonna ride?" I asked and he fiddled a little.

"Soobin hyung said you can drive a motorcyle. Dad have one in the garage and I called him if I can use it and he said yes. maybe we can use that" he said as he glance at the motor cycle beside him.

Woah. for real?

I jump on the bike and start the engine. I always want to have my own but dad always say no.

(Oh my gosh, I can imagine Kai driving a motorcycle. He will be so cool. )

"Come on" I said and he just laugh as he sat behind me.

As we drove, I realize how I miss driving this stuff.

When we got to school, I parked the motor at the parking lot as Beomgyu wait for me arrive.

I went back to the place I left Beomgyu but didn't find him there. Where did he go?

I grab my phone and called him but he's not answering. I tried again but still hear the same annoying voice asking me to try again later.

"K-Kai"

I turn to look at a girl in front of me as she nervously bit her lip.

"The boy you are with earlier. The pretty looking one. Dan and his gang take him. They got mad at him because he is "blocking" their way. I didn't know where they take him but he looks scared" she said as I froze.

Dan, the Chinese transferee who ruined my day every day for a whole year. He is the same level as me.
He likes to "punish" every single person who got in his way.

I thanked the girl and ran to the school storage room. It is like where the janitors place all their cleaning materials. Dan has beaten me once in the storage room for the same reason of blocking their way.

But as I ran, I bumped into someone and god knows how im really pissed off right now, my half brother just bumped to me.

"Kai" he called me but I just look back as he is still sitting on the floor. I grab him by the arm and I am about to leave when he spoke again. "Someone was dragged by a group of students. They went that way" he said pointing to the opposite direction of the storage room.