13

Kai

I went home after I talk with Soobin hyung and after Beomgyu and I finished some school work. When I got inside, I saw Taehyun seated on the couch as he watch TV and not noticing me. He's on the medical channel where they talk about health and stuff.

Taehyun noticed me and quickly switch to another channel, sports channel. Woah what's the fuss?

"Kai, you're here" he said as he gasp.
Why is he so scared anyway as if he's hiding something from me?

"Yeah you probably didnt notice me." I said as I heard mom from the kitchen.

"She's cooking dinner" Taehyun said as I turn to him.

"Are you really that lazy? You have no plan helping or something?" I asked as he look down biting his lip.

"Kai, don't be like that. He offered help a while ago but I'm fine. He must not move so much" mom said as I rolled my eyes and sat on another couch. He must not move too much but she make me clean my room when I was younger even now.

I look at the coffee table and saw Taehyun's notebook and textbook open, he's doing our assignment in class.

"I cant manage to finish. I. . . I don't know. . .  how. . . " he stuttered as I sigh grabbing his notes.

"Are you serious you're older than me? Because the way you act makes you look the younger one. Don't stutter, I'm younger" I said as he smiled. For the first time, I didnt hate that.

After I teach him the assignment he looks so happy thanking me.

"Uhm. . . tomorrow- -"

"I said don't stutter, it makes me look older. I hate it" I said as a matter of fact.

"OK uhm tomorrow, can I sit with you and Beomgyu at break?" he ask as I just nod, Beomgyu is there to accompany him anyway.

Just then, a loud noise emitt  from the Television causing us both to jump in surprise. The heck what on earth.

Then I heard a bell ringing then the next moment mom came rushing as dad came downstairs, and the next moment they are all upstairs with Taehyun. Wow that was fast.

I went to the kitchen to find our helper setting the table. I also offer some help as mom is upstairs.

"Did you hear the bell?" I asked and she nod.

"Yes sir I heard it. Whenever that bell rings, your parents will always come rushing and the next moment they're all in Taehyun's room." she said as I nod grabbing a Gallon of ice cream and proceeds to watch the TV.

Beomgyu

Another day come and this day, Kai said that he will go to school with his dad and his brother so Soobin and I have the car. Oh and dad is driving us which is so great.

"Will we pick up Yeonjun hyung?" I asked.

"No, he already went to school, he said he still have some work to do. Being a doctor sure is not easy" he said as I nod.

"Yeonjun?" Dad asked as he look at Soobin hyung.

"Your scholar dad. he's studying to be a doctor. how come you didnt know?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Sorry, I just thought with an intelligent mind like him, I thought he will take up something like a business course like Soobin or he would take up law. Nevertheless being a doctor is also a great profession" dad said as he smiled at us.

"You're saying dad, I have an intelligent mind?" Soobin hyung asked with his smile so bright.

"You're always so brilliant son. I never doubt that. I just have to push you" dad said as Soobin hyung smiled more.