33

Soobin

(A massive time skip)

Today marks the end of freshmen year and beginning of sophomore year. I smiled as the medal is placed around my neck as a sign of having the highest mark among the freshmen business students. I walk to the middle of the stage for the picture taking with a huge smile on my face.

I search the crowd for a particular person and there he is, raising his phone as he smiles and gives me a thumbs up.

I look further towards where parents are seated and I almost burst into tears as I saw my dad standing as he smiled at me as if I am the most amazing son on earth.

Before totally bursting into tears, I walk down the stage.

This is the moment I always wanted, for my dad to see me as I have that gold medal placed around my neck.

The ceremony for awarding business students went quickly as expected but I am really looking forward to the moment where they will announce the overall first ranker of the whole freshman.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let us now witness the top natcher students from the class of future doctors!" (Lol I don't even know what to write on how this will go)

I look up the stage as the names and average are announced.

"Now, the student with the highest GPA of 96.8%, the one and only, Choi Yeonjun" the announcer said as I stood up and clap.

The school was still in shock when dad processed the papers for changing Yeonjun's name but nonetheless, they reacted quite positively. But there are still some students who see it in a bad way. Still can't accept the fact that the person they once picked on is on a higher level than them. Not only in excellence but in social class.

Yeonjun looked towards my direction as I smiled and raised my fist.

When everyone got down the stage the MC again took over and this time it is the moment where she will announce who had the highest GPA among all freshmen.

I dont know who tops though because the way they will find out was through the student's final GPA including their overall performance during freshman year.

"Alright the moment of truth for our future sophomores.  I will now announce the one with the highest overall score this year. I'm calling on stage Choi Soobin with his overall jaw dropping performance. With a total average of 97.4% ladies and gentlemen, let's give a round of applause"

I stood up from my seat as I again make my way to the stage as amother kind of medal was given to me.

"For the information of everybody, Choi Soobin here is the first ever student to hit that kind of average in the history of Halsten University breaking the 10 year old record of Lee Minhyuk who had an average of 96.7%. Again congratulations Choi Soobin"

I bowed to the crowd as I look at their reaction. Everyone looks so amazed by the looks on their faces even the graduates had their eyes wide.

I felt like I'm on top of the world especially everyone close to me is here.

Kai

I walk downstairs as I called our helper to bring down my robe already. (you know those robes they wear as they graduate)

"Yah what's with the fuss?" I look up to see my mom in her dress as she walk down the stairs. "Wow, you really look so handsome. I can't take this, my baby is growing up so fast. You're taller than me now" my mom said as she fixed my tie and collar.