41

(19 years ago)

Jin yang is still devastated as the news he woke up to is still haunting him. He don't know what to do after countless of search. He was walking one day in the middle of nowhere when he came across a scene where someone was seem to be kicked out the house. It was a boy holding a baby. Jin yang doesn't want to get involved but his feet dragged him towards the scene making him hear the conversation.

"Please we don't know where else to go" the boy cried and the lady whom he is talking to also wipes her tears.

"Hyuk-ah, I'm so sorry. I have no other choice. My daughter and husband are both in the hospital and I don't know where to get money to pay their bills. But there is a person who paid in advance for a whole year for the rent of the house. I'm sorry " the lady said at the boy as she cried. She look so guilty.

"But I don't know where we'll go" the boy again cried and Jin yang just felt the boy's pain.

"Here is a few money you can use. Its the least I can do" the lady said before entering the house.

"Jjah don't worry Soo, we will find a way hmm? Hyung won't leave you" the boy said as he walk away.

Jin yang went to his car and unknowingly followed them as they took shelter in a shed and it is that time that the rain started pouring and the sky is getting darker and colder.

When Jin yang stopped in front of the shed, he open the windows only to be greeted by the baby's cries.

"Soo, I'm sorry. ." the boy cried as he tried to calm the baby down.

Jin yang went out of his car and approach the two.

"Hey let me" he told the older boy as he tried to get the baby.

"Who are you?" the boy said as he held the baby tighter.

"The baby's temperature is hot and he might be in danger if you stayed here" Jin yang said as he guided the boy into his car as they drove into the hospital.

"So where are your parents?" Jin yang asked the boy as they are sitted on the chairs waiting for the baby to wake up.

"They. . they died" the boy said and Jin yang stopped eating.

"What?"

"My dad worked in a construction site for a huge hotel but last week . . . then one day a man came to our house. . he sounded angry. . . then the next day. . he came again with a knife. And on that night. . he came into our house as we sleep. . . I don't know but dad make me ran as he gave me Soo. When I bring him outside I saw it. . . . the man. . .he killed them. . . . my dad. . my mom. . and my sister. . .he look for us but we escaped. . . . .the next day he was in prison. . . but me and my brother. . were left with nothing. . ." he cried and Jin yang pulled him for a hug as he was speechless.

"The lady a while ago. ."

"She is the owner of the house we rent. . . but after my parents died . . I mean killed. . . . she needed money so bad. . . she was so good to us and even make us stay for free but now. . . I don't know how to help her. . . .we have no place to go" the boy sobbed.

"How old are you kid?" he asked.

"I'm 10 years old. My brother just turned one" he replied as he continue with his food.

"Mister, why did you help us?" the kid asked and Jin yang smiled.

"I also lost my wife and my son. They drowned. And when I saw you I just want to help you. I am not able to help my son and my wife. When I saw you my instincts just want me to help you. I'm sorry for what happen" he said and the boy nod. "What is your name?"