12

{Fast forward}

Beomgyu

I am at the canteen waiting for Kai as he went to get our food. It's still not lunch time so Soobin and Yeonjun hyung is not with us. After the incident on my first day, Kai is always beside me always taking care of me if Soobin is not around.

I look ahead of our table and spotted Taehyun. Soobin said he is Kai's older half brother and to my surprise, he and Kai are not close. He looked at me as I wave and he smiled. He is in the same class as me and Kai but I never spoke to him. He is so distant.

I called him over to our table but as was about to come, Kai is already heading my way making Taehyun walk away in a blink.

"Hey won't you call your brother here?" I asked Kai. With us always hanging out, we have gotten pretty close.

"He can manage" he said as he didn't bother to look behind.

"I don't think so" I said as I look ahead as Taehyun was being shood by a group of students making him stand up and leave. Wow, there are still bullies?

I look at Taehyun as I gestured him to come over making Kai sigh.

"Can you not be kind all the time?" he asked as I shake my head.
"Crap!"

"Hi Taehyun!" I waved at him as he come closer and sat beside me looking hesitant as Kai glared at him.

"Don't mind him" I said as he place down his tray and started to eat as I started a conversation.

When Kai left to grab a soda, I asked why they are that way.

"Kai, hates me and I don't blame him. I just come out of nowhere and suddenly his parent's attention are on me. Not that I want to. Its hard to live with a h- - never mind. I'm sorry , I just can't talk to anyone. They always scare me" he said as I pat his back.

"OK. So if you want, you can join me. Maybe Kai will see, you're not that bad" I said and he smiled.

"Thank you Beomgyu. Oh and thank your brother for me" he said making me nod.

Taehyun also joins us during lunch as Soobin asked him to. We just want Kai to not hate his brother thats why.

Soobin

After I drop Yeonjun to his dorm, well he will actually follow later he'll just do some things, I went home only to find Kai in the living room having a game with Beomgyu.

"O hi" I greeted as they look at me.

"Hyung. Can I speak with you for a while?" Kai asked before anyone can utter a word.

"What is it?" I asked and he look down.

"Taehyun, why do I hate him this much?" he asked making me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I heard him and Beomgyu at the Canteen. And it makes me realize I did nothing but be mean to him but he did nothing but to become my dad's son. Am I a bad brother?" he asked again.

"I can't blame you for feeling ignored and neglected. But why don't you ask Taehyun why he come out of a sudden.? That is if you really want to know. I also believe Taehyun has nothing to do with the affection he's getting. One more thing, Taehyun is new to this kind of environment and maybe he is still adjusting that's why he often acted well 'mean'" I said trying to sound I don't know convincing?

"I really don't like him" he said.

"Why?"

"well when he got here, he always look at me as if he wants to take my place. Then he acted mean towards my mom and me, then suddenly my parents all grow so caring to him that they sometimes forgot my existence. Finally, they always care about his well being and I'm being ignored" he said.