45

Yeonjun

Beomgyu and I are having a bro time in the mall. It's been a long time since we talk and have our bonding as brothers. We are having a good time in the play station when we felt hungry, we went to the food stall and have our meal.

"Wow I never knew you were good at dancing" I said and he laugh.

"Yeah. I guess that is a Choi thing. You're an amazing dancer yourself hyung. I mean I never thought of it myself" he replied to which we both laugh.

"Seriously though, you never told me you dance" I said and he smiled.

"That's suppose to be a secret. I'm shy about it. I mean I've joined dance contest before and only my mom knew about this talent" he replied before gulping his drink.

"I guess we learn a thing or two this day. Hey how come you scored more baskets than me?" I asked still curious to how did he manage to score every ball while I miss a few?

"I guess its my luck. Also Kai has been teaching me" he blushed suddenly as I smiled.

"Oh I forgot Kai is also in the basketball team. Speaking of team did you not join any sports? Last time you told me you want to try table tennis" I said.

Well Beomgyu told me before he prefer other things over sports as he didnt manage to learn a few but also told me last week he want to try some sports.

"I didn't join hyung. I join the school paper instead. I got in as an artist. I mean I draw pictures and backgrounds for literary works. You know that stuff" he said and I smiled.

"Wow, that's great. I know you'd be great. Also I saw some of your paintings in 'your corner' in the library. Soobin showed me"

After finishing our food, we decided to go out to grab some sweet pastries in the bakery nearby. As we went out the mall and walk to the bakery's direction, a group of men surrounded us.

"Hey its Choi Jin yang's sons. Jackpot. Hand me your money and don't make a fuss" one of them demanded and my blood run cold. I immediately grab Beomgyu's hand.

"What you hand it over or we'll take by force?" Another said and I almost lose my breath.

"Remember I am not always by your side. One day you'll be on your own and you have to protect yourself"

The voice of Soobin played in my brain as I look at them.

I can see they are getting irritated and as one of them attempted to grab my backpack I let go of Beomgyu's hand and immediately send him a punch on the face. When he loose his stance, I kick him between the legs as he fall down. One tried to attack me so I dodged and kick him on the leg as hard as I could that I heard a bone crack and he fall down.

I look back to see Beomgyu standing and on the ground are two of the group.

One officer saw us and immediately arrested the four goons.

"Gyu are you OK?" I asked and he nod.

"Let's go home" he said as I nod and we ran back to the parking in the mall and drove back home.

"Gosh I am craving some sweets" Beomgyu whined and I laugh.

"We'll just get some in another bakery. I bet they sell some too. Gosh they ruined our day. I am still planning to roam the mall and maybe find some fine shoes" I also whined making us both sigh.

When we reach our home, Beomgyu followed me to my room and lay himself on my bed.

"Have you and Soobin hyung been training lately?" Beomgyu asked and I sat on the couch.