53

Yeonjun

I stood there frozen as Soobin carried the child in his arms as he laugh.

"I'm sorry I just can't hold him back. Gosh why did Sungjae even bring him here in the first place?" I heard the woman say as she notice me.
"Ahem Soobin, I think Yeonjun here needs some explaining from you"

Soobin then look at me as he slowly set down the whining child.

"Baby?" I look up at him as he smiled.

"What is going on Soobin?" I asked and he laugh.

"Don't misunderstand please. Here let me introduce you to them" I face the child in the woman's arms.

"This baby here is Yook Jisung. He's the son of Sungjae hyung and this is his mother aka Sungjae hyung's wife Joy noona. They got married like five years ago in secret. Lastly Joy noona is my secretary. Jisung just call me papa because I taught him that word. He calls his parents appa and eomma so don't think I'm his father. Oh noona, I know you already know my fiance. Jisung say hi to Yeonjun hyung. He will marry me soon"

I am still frozen as tears fell from my eyes.

"Baby? Please don't cry. You know I will never replace you. Ever" he hugged me as I let out a sigh of relief.

"Gosh I can't even imagine how I feel. Soobin" I wiped my tears on his suit as I pull away.

I smiled at the kid as he turn away. Aww. .

"Jisung say hi. Don't be rude" Joy noona said as I just laugh a bit.

"Hi' the kid says and again buries his head in his mom's neck

"Oh I think I need to bring him back to his dad he is sleepy. See you around you two" as she opens the door she look at me.

"Jisung said you're pretty"

And now you can say I look like a tomato.

"Well the kid is not lying" I look up as Soobin again take me in his arms.

"Gosh I really miss you so much Junnie. Its crazy" I smiled again as I tighten my hug on his waist.

"Did you have lunch?" he asked as we cuddle on the couch.

"No, wanna have it together? I really miss it" I said and he kiss my forehead before standin up to fix himself. Well he just simply remove his tie.

We went out his office with our hands intertwined. The employees bow as we pass making me flustered especially when I hear them talking about how we look great together.

We reached a restaurant as we sat and the waiter gave the menu.

"How have you been Soobin?" I asked as we finish saying our orders.

"To be honest, not good. I now respect dad so much. I mean he's been doing this all his life. Its hectic" he groans as I laugh.

"Don't worry baby I know you can get used to this" he smiled and was about to ask something when our food arrives.

"Oh how is the practice?" he asked and some happenings flashed in my mind.

"Well it's sad alone. I did make friends but we don't speak now" I said and he just look at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby" he said making me look at him. "If I had known I should've respond to your every call to at least cheer you up.. . .."

"It's OK baby. This ring has been my company and I'm not even complaining. It makes me so happy"

I smiled when he brought it up to his lips and placed a kiss on it.

"I think this ring is lonely as it is alone. Do you think it is now ready to have a pair?" he asked and I nod immediately.