26

Soobin

When I enter Yeonjun's room he was still unconscious with the beeping monitor beside him. He looks so fragile and peaceful that it scares me even more.

"Yeonjun, are you doing fine? Its been  2 days and you're still not waking up. I don't know what to do already. I am so scared when I saw you got shot. I almost lost myself. I'm sorry I was not able to protect you. I couldn't even save you. I always promise myself that I will not let anyone harm you but I failed. I failed you and I failed myself. I'm sorry. Please wake up"

I am crying as I bury my head in his hands. I held his hands as I sob when I felt a hand stroking my hair and I look up.

"Yeonjun"

He look at me, smiling as he caress my face.

"Im fine. You are not to blame Soobinie. I'm awake now" he said softly as he take my hand. "Don't blame yourself OK?"

I smiled as I wipe the tears on my cheeks. He looks weak.

"I thought I'd lost you. I'm so scared" I said and he look at me as he hold my hand.

"I will always be here. And the gunshot make me realize that I also can't loose you, all of you. You always tell me you will protect me and honestly, I want to hear that over again. It makes me feel treasured in a way that you can only provide. Its making me feel special"

"I'm sorry, I want to tell you about why were you shot but I want Taehyun to tell you" I said and he look at me with wide eyes.

"Taehyun? . . . . . .Why Taehyun? . . . Just . . . . tell me already. I want to know Bin-ah" he asked and I shook my head and smiled before kissing his forehead.

I sighed

"Taehyun went through a lot before he came here. He cried so much because of a person and that person is the one behind your gunshot. He wanted to get Taehyun in any cost and because you are friends with him and we are all friends to him, he wants us all dead just to make Taehyun go with him. Beomgyu almost got himself killed the moment they met. He saw me in the car and he also want to hurt me. I never thought he'd get you." I explained and he look shocked and hurt at the same time.

"Who?" he cried as he held my hand.

"My stepfather" we look at the door and saw Taehyun with Kai and Beomgyu.

"Taehyun, I'm sorry. I had to let him know" I said as Taehyun just nod and approach us.

"It's OK. But I already want to go with him. I can't bear the thought of him hurting anyone of you. Yeonjun hyung, when he got shot, I want to ran to him and surrender. What if he will get one of you and do worse? I will face him" Taehyun said as he look at all of us with tears in his eyes.

All of us immediately said no.

"Taehyun-ah, we can talk this about. Please don't go. You went through a lot. Of course we cant let you go again. Taehyun" I called as Kai held him back.

"You are not going back to that man. We will not let that happen" Kai protested

"Taehyun, I'm alive and I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me. Now from what happen to me, we all know who we are dealing with. We now know how to face him. Even if I dont know who this man is, I think I already know how a man he is" Yeonjun said not minding his wound. I already know he's strong but not this strong.

"we must not let fear get us especially you Taehyun. Your stepfather is using fear to control you. And if you let that succeed, he won. We know we are all scared but he will forever haunt us if we let you go tae" Kai said as his face show something I didnt expect  from him. He looks so sure and determined as if he knew what he want to do and honestly it scares me.