51

Yeonjun

My eyes fluttered open when I felt something on my lips.

"Good morning"

I smiled at Soobin as I snuggle closer. It's already bright outside but no sunlight is seen explaining the cold morning breeze.

"Do you wanna get some breakfast?" he asked and I shook my head.

Gosh my lower back is aching and my lower part feels like it's been ripped in half. Goodness it hurts like hell.

"Why are you not speaking?" I heard him ask.

"It's hurting" I whispered and he chuckled.

"Want me to kiss away the pain?" he asked as I just nod.

"You sure?" he again asked making me realize what he meant.

"You perv!" I said and hit his chest making him laugh. "How dare you" I glared at him and he kiss my forehead

"I'm sorry baby. You want me to make your bath?" i nodded again as he wear his boxers and head to the bathroom.

I lay there as I remember what happen last night. I brought my fingers up and smiled at the sight of the beautiful ring on my third finger. I'm engaged now to the love of my life and after I finish my masterals and officially became a doctor, I will marry him. I am so excited of what the future holds but at the same time I'm nervous as hell. There are many what ifs and it makes me wanna be sick.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

I look up to see Soobin smiling down at me.

"Is my bath ready?" I asked and he nod before lifting me up and walk into the bathroom where the tub is filled and ready to be stepped in.

He slowly placed me in the tub as I wince at the sting from my lower body. He joined me not later as I lay my head on his chest. He sat behind me as he hug me by the waist. We are both silent taking in the heat of the water as it soothes my nerves.

I felt his chin at the top of my head and I heard him sigh.

"Its only a few weeks and we are now on our way to professionalism. And we will wait for years before finally saying I do. I want to spend those weeks together. With you and me and Kai and Beomgyu, those two will definitely miss you"

I intertwined our fingers as I felt him kiss my nape.

"I know. I'm happy at the same time I'm nervous. I will be on my own and I don't know what awaits me. But yeah let's spend those weeks together. Let's not worry bout tomorrow. We have today right?" I smiled and he laugh.

"I'm glad you're learning something from me" he said and I smiled.

"So where will we go today?" he asked and I turn to face him.

"Let's ask them. But first let me heal a little" I said and planted a kiss on his lips.

I am about to pull away when he held my chin and deepened the kiss as he let his tongue invade my mouth.

I pull away only to smile at him. "No matter how much I want to proceed right now, I don't want to be more sore"

We take a bath before we change clothes to ask those two to hang out.

"You guys going out?"

We look at the couch to see dad casually chilling as he watch TV.

"Yeah. And dad, you don't look so excited to chill are you" Soobin said jokingly making dad laugh.