50

*2 years later*

(I apologize for the massive time skip. I just don't know what to add)

Yeonjun

Great cheers were heard from inside the house as we celebrate our success.  Soobin and I finally graduated. Dad decided to throw a celebration for the two of us and also he admitted that he is so excited for us to graduate as he is excited to step down as CEO and finally rest. I understand him though, he's been working all his life and now his dream of finally taking a break will be on his grasp.

Minhyuk hyung still is single and he told us he still isn't sure of a relationship even if it is clear that he and Eunkwang hyung have something but well.

Soobin had been living with him for a year already and often visits me and Beomgyu in the house or a sleepover. I admit, when he had his suitcase packed, I didn't want him to go. I cried my eyes out that night in his old room when he left. The cabinet of his trophies and awards are still there, Minhyuk hyung said those belong to dad anyway. It was a month before I finally had myself used to him not being in the same roof as me.

Yes we are still dating, going stronger day by day as we both slowly grew up and mature. There are lots of fights but as I've said it only make us stronger. Kai and Beomgyu still were so cute and still in love. I really adore those two. I can see how they slowly grow up at the same time.

Kai's mom gave birth and the baby is already nearly 2 years old and is a girl by the way. Beomgyu and Kai sometimes become her babysitter. She's Lea by the way. I think their parents have a thing for three letters as a name.

Taehyun, we miss him so much. He went to Australia to continue his studies and guess what he's dating Kia. It surprised us though but then what can we do? He's in love.

The party continued until midnight and sooner every one left to their homes.

There is still something I am anxious about though.

I am at the garden as I am still not feeling sleepy when Soobin came and sat beside me. His face looks sad even if its suppose to be a happy day. I guess I know why.

"What's with the face?" I asked and he look at me.

"Do you think long distance relationship will work out for us?" he asked and I sigh. I knew it.

I have to go overseas for my masteral and Soobin will stay behind to train because the company's main branch is here.

"Soobin, of course it will. We'll make it happen" I said trying to be convincing even if I'm going to cry for the next minute. "I know it will be difficult but we will work it out right?" I look at him and smiled but he just stared at me.

"I read some articles about long distance relationship and they all seem to lead to a sad ending. It's either both parties got tired, one gets so busy that the other just stop, or one getting another someone . . . . I don't know, I'm just scared because they are possible to happen" he said and I sighed.

"I'm also scared Binnie. There are many things that can happen and some of them, we have no control over but I also believe we can be stronger than them" I assured but he still looks uneasy.

"I know. . . it's just that more dangerous possibilities can occur. . . . like. . . .like death"

I gasp at his statement and I can't hold my tears back either.

I hugged him and let my tears out.

"No please. . . .I can't" I cried and I heard him whisper "Me too"