48

Beomgyu

I am still in shock when I heard what Taehyun just said.

Its been almost an hour after Taehyun confessed and I am still frozen as Kai and him spoke I can't hear what they are talking about but I am just here, frozen.

"Beom?" I look up at Kai.

"Taehyun wants to talk to you is it OK?" he asked and I slowly nod as we went out to the garden in sweaters and thick clothes of course.

"I'm sorry" was the first thing I heard.
"I'm sorry if I am making you uncomfortable and awkward"

"You said you like me. Do you still do?" I asked and I look at him and he smiled.

"I don't know how to say this but you're special to me. You're my best friend I thought I'd never had and I want it to stay that way" he said before looking up.

"I'm sorry. I bet it hurts you when I told you how much I like your brother. I am just so comfortable with you and I always feel confident with you that I can tell you things I can't tell my brothers or Kai. I'm sorry I hurt you" I said as I wipe the tears that fell.

How bad I am?

I just casually talk to him on how I really like Kai and he's just listening to me while his heart is breaking.

"Don't be. Its not your fault I liked you. And when I tell you I want to be your best friend I really mean it. I never had a friends before because of my step dad but then I met you. And I am more happy to stay that way. Don't be awkward, it felt different. I really want to get it off my chest. I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything"

I laughed.

"Yeah you should"

We both laughed.

"Still I can't believe Kai really came up to me and hugged me. I thought he would walk out the door" he said and I laugh again.

"Kai love you so much he can't see to it to hate you. I mean when you are still not in good terms he actually cared for you. And he trusts you. He trust you so much" I said and he sighed.

"I know. He trust me so much and did you know what was more shocking?"

What?

"He told me he knew I like you. He was threatened"

I laughed at his statement.

"When he found out how I feel he stayed put and almost give up and just let me be with you as he don't want me to be sad. Funny how we are thinking of the same thing"

"Also you are not that trusting towards each other like you said. You hid a secret from each other" I stated and he laughed.

"He asked me why didn't I pursue you. I said because you're my best friend and almost like my brother. I realized being your brother is better for me than your partner because you are used to it and I don't want that to change. Also I believe Kai can be a better partner for you. Why? Because he's my brother. And he is the one who can handle you very well in all your aspect. And I am not mistaken"

I pulled him for a hug and I smiled.

Thank the heavens.

Kai

I smiled as I saw how two of the very important people in my life laughing as they talk about the silly things like they used to.

"Did I raise you well or what?"

I look back and saw Soobin hyung smiling at me like he is so proud of what I did.

"I guess you did" I said and he pat my shoulders.