Chapter : 58

Inline comments are most welcome I love reading that ♥️

At samaina's room.
As soon as he comes in the room, he sees Naina who was sleeping, Sameer was in a lot of pain but as soon as Seeing the smile of his queen's lips, he forgets all the pain. He locks the door and sits near her and rubs her head with love.

Aapne detha na me nhi aayi bhar aab aap muje punishment nhi donge naa When Sameer rubs her head, Naina's eyes open and she speaks.

Haa nhi dunga lekin aap so jaao aab abhi bhi aapka sir me dard ho rha hoga naa ??Chalo so jaao he says sweetly..

Thik hai lekin ek hi shart pe me soungi aap boliye aap Meri shart manoge??she asks him cutely..

Haa pakka manunga bolo kya shart hai ??he replies to her..

Aapko bhi mere sath Sona padega vo bhi huggy karke boliye aap soyege naa?? She again asks him cutely..

Haa thik hai sounga me aapke sath thik hai He says and falls asleep on Naina's side but then Naina speaks

Aapko ek baat pta hai.... Muje naa roz raat ko aapko kaske Gale laga Kar sone ka man karta hai lekin me nhi lagati kyuki phir muje aapse dal lagta hai muje lagta hai ki aap mujpe gussa kalenge she says cutely

Acha aesa hai to phir abhi aa jaao aur Kal se bhi aese hi Sona me bilkul bhi gussa nhi karunga aap pe aur datunga bhi nhi aab chalo so jaao he says and she hug him tightly And it hurts him and he screams out of his mouth by mistake.

Kya hua aapko dard hua naa me iss liye hi hug nhi Kal lhi thi Solly she apologized him cutely...

Are aesi koi baat nhi vo galti se ho gya aap so jaao aur ye Kya baat hue ranisahiba aap dur Kyu jaa rhi ho sachi me kuch nhi hua...He hides his pain so that Naina does not know

Thik hai to phir And by saying this, Naina hugs him out loud which hurts him again.
But he can bear it and does not say anything and goes to sleep by hugging his queen when Naina falls asleep after a while, he gets up and wear his shirt so that he does not know that anything has happened to him.And he falls asleep again when Naina's eyes open in the evening 6 PM when she starts blushing becuase she finding Sameer very close to her..Sameer was so close to her that he was not even taking the name of living her.

Suniye she sweetly says him And he immediately wakes up after hearing her voice.

Haa Kya hua ranisahiba aapko ?? He asks her..

Jii vo aapka hath hatayiye vo muje niche Jana hai she simply say him..

Haa thik hai jaao he immediately left his hand And seeing this, Naina gets confused.
Because Sameer never let her go easily and today he started accepting in a moment Seeing this, Naina feels that he is angry that is why she speaks fearfully..

Suniye...she just stop after speaking one word.

Hmm kahiye ranisahiba Kya baat karni hai he asks her but not slowly as his mafia voice..

Vo Kya aap mujse naraz hai ???mene koi galati Kar dii Kya she speaks and start crying..

Are ro kyu rhi ho Ranisahiba aur mene kha ki me gussa hu ?? Nhi naa phir kyu aesa soch rhi ho ?? Aur ye Kya chhote bacho jese ro rhi ho. He say Dangerously Aab jaao aur fresh ho jaao he says and wiped her tears and she gets up and goes to washroom for freshup..

After a while, she comes across the washroom and starts going down, only then Sameer stops her and speaks.

Ranisahiba aap ek cup chai le aayenge he says him Because he did not want Naina to feel that he was angry with her.

Jii abhi layi her happiness no bound she say happily and goes to down..

When she goes down, there is no one, only Swati who is making tea for Munna she goes to her and Swati saw her so she says her.

Are Naina aab kesa hai tumhe?? Swati asks her She feels that Sameer must have told her everything.

Kyu bhabhi muje Kya hona hai me to bilkul thik hu she says because She did not remember anything and Swati feels that Sameer does not tell anything so she does not speak anything.

Aap kuch chhupa rhe ho Kya bhabhi she asks her..

Are nhi nhi vo tum abhi niche aayi na iss liye muje aesa laga ki sayad tumhari tabiyat thik naa ho acha tum chai banane aayi ho to me sath me bana deti hu She changes the talk and asks another question.

Are nhi bhabhi aap bhiya ki bana lo vo unko Meri hath ki chai Pini hai to iss liye she says and Swati nooded happily..

After sometime..
She makes tea and goes to the room for Sameer he was lying on the bed because his head paining so much and seeing him like this she gets confused again.Because he never sleeps like this.

Aapko kuch hua hai Kya aap aese so Kyu rhe ho aap to kabhi bhi aese nhi sote aap bimar ho gye ho Kya she continues speaking and Sameer just lost on her..

Ranisahiba kuch nhi hua hai vo bas aese hi leta hua tha aap chai layi naa layiye dijiye he say sweetly and she gives him tea.

Sameer starts drinking tea and she starts pressing(massage) hischead and seeing this, Sameer gets shocked and he says that.....

Continue.

Coming next : I am sorry Meri vajh se aapko itna kuch sehna pada ap uski saza muje de sakte ho aap bhi chaho to muje maar sakte ho vese bhi me uske hi layak hu she says and start crying...

Ranisahiba ,idhar dekho Meri taraf kuch nhi hua hai chhoti moti chot hai thik ho jayegi....

Press on the star botton 🌟🌟🌟

Ignore mistake..